Just a Hello to introduce myself

Hi fellow medical and recreational cannabis users,

I have been using cannabis for the last 9 years medically 24 years on and off in total, I find it is the only thing that can help with my anxiety and depression. I first started growing it 6 years ago, I have perfected my grow over that time and i can consistently get good results, After searching high and low in Melbourne for a decent strain without success i now plan on setting up a grow room so i can get some decent strains to consume, I would love to hear your opinions on growing in Australia as this will be my first grow here in Australia my own experience has been with indoor grow rooms in the UK so heat is not as big a problem as i would imagine here.

I will be using my harvest to make Absolute Shatter concentrate, i will then be using this in edibles and Vape Pens and of cause the occasional Dab.

If anyone has any suggestions on where to purchase grow room equipment i would appreciate it.

i will of cause oblige the community with my grow stages once i'm up and running.

Regards

Brit Stoner