Crazy Cannabis Seed Prices.

I doubt its a sting more like someone making the most of peoples stupidity.

That's the very definition of a sting... getting stupid people to part with money for nothing. You might be confusing a sting with a honeypot... a honeypot is when the coppers set up a sting so you lose your dollars and face criminal charges to boot.

Edited by louise

I am so glad that I posted this post as it has made a lot of people open there eye's to what some scum bags are up to at ripping people off there money.

I truly did not think that this post  would draw this much  interest,  glad  to see all the reply's,Keep them coming as they will help a lot of people.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

Edited by Dingo-2008
  • Upvote 1

i love the testimonials

"Thanks for the seeds guys, I received them today. They were well packed in discrete packaging. The seeds were nice and big and juicy.
I'M EXCITED!
"

my seeds are never juicy, am i getting duds?

"I love your new website. It's as good as the Europeans and the United States do. You guys are building a very nice selection and varieties of hybrid bulbs.
ALL THE BEST!"

which strains are grown from bulbs? i am yet to try growing marijuana from a bulb and want to give it a go

• Upvote 3

IMO I doubt it's a police sting so much effort over a few seeds seems hardly worth it to the police . It could be real deal who knows but who wants to spend that sorta money . There selling $50 bag of seeds for $300 plus. Would never try them and I doubt many would if they just done some research

that web site will be getting orders left right and center from dumb arse aussies and i bet a lot of those people will be using there real credit cards to order the seeds! its definatly a set up

after ordering from the two aussie companies deadvet and potty they both soon closed up shop i assume because of fear of being busted and reemed a new hole on the amount of seeds they were selling

back than i bought 3 packets from pottys world and thats just me for my first and last order so imagine how many he was selling its crazy, $25 a packet of 5 seeds in oz business would have been booming but the paranoia kicks in when u start selling a lot of seeds on a commercial scale plus exporting to seed banks also

I feel sorry for anyone who pays that much. I've been jipped before: paid $400 to an 'apparent' overseas seed banl and didn't receive a thing, no note from customs, or anything. After a while they stopped replying via email.

My last order through the site I used was 96 seeds for the price of 10 through that company. While the Idea of aussie seed banks is awesome, prices like that would make me prefer to look overseas.