if I get an OZ between them ill be happy and will have basically covered my setup costs, im annoyed ive wasted so much of the height of my cupboard, but its another lesson learned!!

Im only trying to become self sufficient and have learnt a lot in this first run, the hobby side has been the best id have to say :)

If I can work my way up to getting a 95G haul ill be laughing!!

I just cant wait for this grow to be done,  need the extra equipment coz dayuum it stanks in here!! the mrs is getting a bit nervous!

Hey Biggdogg,

So here's what I do. Biff your nutes out and fill with straight pH adjusted water from the tap. Water from the tap contains some salts that will sustain your plant. Rainwater does not. I have flushed with rainwater and noticed a marked decline in the health of the plant, so use tapwater imo. Now I'm in a recirc system and I leave my pump ON 24/7 during the final flush. Pump that pH adjusted water around for an hour, then biff and start again with more pH adjusted water. Now leave that running for a day, then replace again. I replace the water daily for 5-7 days then chop.

The reason for the water change is this, there is only so much salt that will dissolve into a liquid. When no more salts can dissolve the water is called "a saturated solution". I want as much salt removed as possible, to allow this to occur, I refresh my water daily, otherwise I'm pumping salt that I want to remove around the system again, which just defeats the purpose of flushing. 

Hope it helps

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 1

OK lol

5-7days of flush with pH adjusted water.

I will only give advice on things I know. I use perlite/clayballs in a recirc system. So all my info is only from experience from my system.

I don't use coco, so my info regarding coco is only what I have read on these pages lol Others will have more relevant info around coco flushing

Unlike some others, if I don't know, I will say so. Some make out they know it all. I don't know it all and as I say 'I will only give advice on things I know'

Merl1n

Hey bigdog I grew some Autos outdoor this season and quickest by far was the Diesel and it was done seed to harvest in about 80 days. Day 75 she looked like she would go another couple of weeks but the next five days were overcast and cool and she finished in a great big hurry. The breeders said it was 70days seed to harvest I guess that what happens when your at the mercy of the weather. I think their guesstimates on flowering time are more accurate but never long enough....I like plenty of Amber tricks. Most seem to be just starting to turn milky when the breeder recommends harvest around the 70 day mark.

Ok thanks Merl!

Max, today is exactly 70 days from when the PE cracked the soil, but im pretty sure shes still got atleast another few weeks, buds aren't dense at all and pistils only starting to brown for the first time.

My bagseed on the other hand is just about done, im thinking of pulling early to help my wallet!! maybe late next week.

I worked out I can place my pocket 60x loupe over my phone camera and take micro pics of the trichs, its a lot easier than trying to look with my eye right on the plant!! so micro pics in a few days yay!

Hey Biggdogg,

I have had this occur too and like you I shit bricks when I saw it. BUT being this late in your grow don't be too worried, there isn't enough time for seeds to develop. Other members have had this before and have questioned whether those bananas may be sterile, I'm not sure about the answer but I do know that for my scenario it was OK. I had no seed.

Merl1n

• Upvote 1