Oz Bongs

about sums it up.

Yup - When companys aren't willing to return things to the company they supposedly got them off, It paints a pretty obvious picture - and why don't you pick and choose what i say some more, not makign a good case for yourself Billy.

Edited by AhmonRa
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yup - When companys aren't willing to return things to the company they supposedly got them off, It paints a pretty obvious picture - and why don't you pick and choose what i say some more, not makign a good case for yourself Billy.

I am simply pointing to the FACT this bong has not been PROVEN to be a fake.. !!

I am simply pointing to the FACT this bong has not been PROVEN to be a fake.. !!

So the photos i sent G-spot that they've reviewed are just what, figments of my mind hmm? - A dodgy fake bong broke and like it or not i've got the proof and i've shown it to the guys that MAKE them, you can sit there and deny it all you want, come down to melbourne, i'll show you in person if you're such a non-believer. (not that you're man enough for that, you'll sit like a keyboard warrior, going on about BS)

And i joined to let people know all over the internet about it, And i'm gonna sit here laughing when G-spot cuts them off, because they've got my photos - thats all that matters

Edited by AhmonRa
  • Downvote 2

you are contradicting yourself.

you said the fact ozbongs wouldn't send it back is what makes GSpot think its a fake ?

but now you are saying they know for sure from your pictures ? 

I think G Spot need to review their QA procedures... you can fly to Brisbane and i will explain what that means for you if you like :)

• Upvote 1

you are contradicting yourself.

you said the fact ozbongs wouldn't send it back is what makes GSpot think its a fake ?

but now you are saying they know for sure from your pictures ? 

I think G Spot need to review their QA procedures... you can fly to Brisbane and i will explain what that means for you if you like :)

It's all a part of things, if you're gonna sit there and be that stupid as to not see the entire picture and require someone to spell it out for you, then you shouldn't be here, The photos, What i told them about how they wouldn't replace it, how thin the glass is ect, It all went into the guy making the choice - I said this at the start, it's not my problem if you are too stupid to read it, and man i don't even care if i'm upsetting you by saying this - It's the truth we're adults it's all there in colour, I didn't have to prove to you it's fake, I had to prove it to G-spot, You're a nobody in the grand scheme of things so i've given you enough, and i've given G-spot enough to make thier own choice.

Also notice how Ozbongs has not replied at all even once?. ;)

Edited by AhmonRa

you say that you bought something from Oz bongs..so they have your address, and a good idea who you are. I hope to hell they sue you for defamation

What is defamation?

The law of defamation is the area of law that deals with protection of reputation. Defamation law gives a person whose reputation has been wrongfully attacked the right to take legal action against those responsible. The gist of the action is the publication of defamatory matter about the plaintiff to a third party. Damage is presumed and need not be proved. From 1 January 2006, uniform defamation law came into operation throughout the states and territories of Australia.

When will something be ‘defamatory’?

First, at least one person (other than the person who is being defamed) has to see or hear the false information.

Second, the material must be such that if an average person saw or heard, it, that person would think less of you. For example, it can be defamatory for someone to:

• say you are dishonest or disloyal,
  • ridicule you,
  • accuse you of committing a crime, or
  • say you have a disease.

It may also be defamatory for someone to imply something negative about you.

What if you have been defamed?

You can sue the person responsible for defaming you, and you can also sue anyone involved in publishing the false information (for example a publisher or a newspaper).

If the court finds that the information was false and defamatory, you may be awarded money to compensate you for damage to your reputation, your hurt feelings and any economic loss you have suffered because of the defamation.

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 2