Oz Bongs

I don't see where they said anything about fakes?

"Unfortunately bongs don't come with a warranty due to the type of product they are. Glass can break even expensive glass i'm afraid. We can offer a small discount on another bong but won't be able to replace a used bong that has broken sorry."

So you get pissed off that OzBongs dont offer warranty, but what about g spot?

So you fell for there marketing? well done even they admit glass is glass, it breaks mate

I don't see where they said anything about fakes?

"Unfortunately bongs don't come with a warranty due to the type of product they are. Glass can break even expensive glass i'm afraid. We can offer a small discount on another bong but won't be able to replace a used bong that has broken sorry."

So you get pissed off that OzBongs dont offer warranty, but what about g spot?

So you fell for there marketing? well done even they admit glass is glass, it breaks mate

Glass does break you're very right, But not Borociliate and not in the way it did, It's a fake and if you can't see that, then don't come at me with your unbased bullshit, you jumped into a pool not knowing whats at the bottom, now i've shown it, you're sitting there like a child trying to get the last jabs in. Look at what i've posted, Call G-spot ask them for what thier specs on the bongs are, Ask them why the one i have is so thin and they'll tell you right off the bat, You keep folding it back on me, well now you can get off your lazy ass and do the research as i did, You have no basis for what you're saying, glass IS glass, but when it's fake there's no basis at all for any type of strength in the bong, you can with your EYES see aroudn the beaker part it's crappy quality, I'm just sad i didn't see it sooner.

• Downvote 2

Get this into your head, im not wasting my time calling that company, so i can hear there market dribble on there products. 

Mate I have had top quality 9mm bongs break from small awkward falls, get over it, boro is not some magical incredibally resistant substance, How have you been subjecting the bong? have you been washing it with very hot water? then allowing it to cool down? although not as effective on boro, that heating and cooling down will also effect the future strength of the glass.

As you ahve posted, G spot themselves say that this is the game, therefor no warranties are offered, why are you angry? Why did the not say anything about fakes in the email?

Again jsut because they ahve a marketing vid showing banging a hammer in well..... i mean it works obviously.

jesus christ

• Upvote 4

Because at the time i first started i didn't know there was that much wrong with my bong, then i had a guy from a regerstered Glass buisness check it out and THAT is how i know it's fucked he took one look and said wtf is this?, If you want honest i barely used it and ontop of it only ever had cold water because i'd use alcohol to get my bong shining new again, I didn't use it much at all because i'm the only one who does, I'm not out to cause Drama or throw bullshit at people, I wanted to be looked after and they wouldn't even hear it out and i've called them too, You not calling G-spot just goes to show you don't even give a shit, you'll sit there and sprout stuff with no basis of your own, i DID do the work, i talked to the guy for ages on the phone, He was one of the blowers, he knew what he was talking about, as did the mate i had with me as well - The fact of the matter is - I proved it, It's there it's shown, I went to ozbongs emailed and phoned and they wouldn't even meet at a half point, They knew it's fake as did the guy on the phone from G-spot hence hwy Ozbongs didn't offer to replace it, it's not some grand god damn conspiricy, it's a fact.

I have had a lot to do with glass in building industry and seen spontaneous exploding glass. In Toughened Glass its Nickel Sulphide inclusions that cause it, a problem the industry has been grappling for many years.

I don't know much about Boro, but it sounds very similar, I would suggest that G-spot have a quality control production problem, though it will be near impossible to get them to admit it. Look at Pyrex glass cooking ware, they are exploding and injuring people and Pyrex deny all responsibility.

I have had a lot to do with glass in building industry and seen spontaneous exploding glass. In Toughened Glass its Nickel Sulphide inclusions that cause it, a problem the industry has been grappling for many years.

I don't know much about Boro, but it sounds very similar, I would suggest that G-spot have a quality control production problem, though it will be near impossible to get them to admit it. Look at Pyrex glass cooking ware, they are exploding and injuring people and Pyrex deny all responsibility.

Yeah it's got to do also with how thin the base of the bong was, it would be lucky to even be 1mm thick in places.

Without going back pages, I thought you said it exploded. Was that the case. Were you holding it and moving it, any impact at time of failure ?( dynamic failure) or was it spontaneous ( at rest no one touching it)?

If it was spontaneous, the thickness is nothing to do with it, except show a lack of Quality control. 

Seriously the problem lies with G-Spot. If they really have had 75 complaints against OZ bong they should have acted long ago. They need to check there supply chain and the possibility of fakes.

Oz bongs are very, very helpful in my experience and go out of there way to help. They offered a full replacement for me if I broke a glass a joint that was stuck. I rang to ask for advice on releasing the joint and the guy says " if you break it just call back and well send you a new one, no charge".

Edited by Husky
  • Upvote 2

Yeah it was "hit" , like a super soft one as i had a "spot" i'd put it where it'd be safe ect and i put it down as i had my mate round, he was sitting basicly right next to me and didn't hear the little tap of by bills hitting the wood, then went to lift it and half way through the air AFTER the fact it broke in my hand, thats why i also did the very same and emailed and such, The guy on the phone at g-spot said they messure 15 - 20 bongs on thier machine before resetting it again which is when the machine itself is out to .5 of a MM. And i'm at the point now where peopel don't WANT to see it for themselves, then it's not my problem, The guy at G-spot even said if they can't get AIR BUBBLES out of thier bongs they throw them out and redo them, They sell HIGH END glass, not glass with bubbles and such in it, I know exactly what you're saying as well as most of the guys - I'm not annoyed about that, it's the idea that i've caught them out and no one wants to accept it. I don't care anymore i'm getting three custom made G-spot bongs with extra thick bottoms for free because the guy at G-spot knew it's a fake, and ontop of that he's takign the 30% HE personally makes off on each one, Now in Euros and such thats a fair bit of $$ - They can do that and match what they give Ozbongs off to me, Why couldn't Ozbongs do close to the same?, because G-spot said if Ozbongs had of returned it they'd have replaced it but due to thier not wanting to, THATS what gave them the idea it was fake, not to mention the bottom being too thin because they CAN and DO messure it and he also said if they break no matter what, send them back for a re-placement.

Ontop of that stuck stems suck i had the same thing happen and it was NOT gonna come out, freaked out and all so i know how that goes too - not a nice feeling lol