Oz Bongs

Ozbongs said that they couldn't do anything because of their "14 day" warranty and wouldn't even meet half way for a good deal, they offered 10% where as G-spots offering me 30% (Because the guy on the phone heavily suspected it's a fake, so he couldn't replace it right off the bat), The bong at the time of breaking was less than 4 months old and yeah i had been not that that matters in a supposed G-spot bong lol.

Edited by AhmonRa

So let me get this straight.

You have a 4 month old bong which you broke.

Oz bongs say it's out of warranty, which is fair enough.

You spoke to g spot whom "suspect" it might be a fake. Yet this does not seem to be confirmed ?

You then bag oz bongs on here saying they ARE selling fakes when it hasn't actually been confirmed ?

So let me get this straight.

You have a 4 month old bong which you broke.

Oz bongs say it's out of warranty, which is fair enough.

You spoke to g spot whom "suspect" it might be a fake. Yet this does not seem to be confirmed ?

You then bag oz bongs on here saying they ARE selling fakes when it hasn't actually been confirmed ?

Hey Ozbongs has been the subject of at least 75 complaints to G-spot in two months, The photos i've sent to them have given them the avidence they need otherwise i wouldn't have even gotten a response like i have, If you can't see with your own eyes the thickness of the glass which as the rep on the phone said the base glass has to be a minimum of 3.5MM thick - Use your eyes and have another look before accusing me of throwing baseless allegations.

Edited by AhmonRa

"If you purchase our products you can be sure to get a High End product. All our glass is made by our experienced glass artists, tempered tension free at 560° Celsius. After finishing each piece were controlled to be in a  immaculate condition. If there are any complaints we will take the reclaimed article back and replace it with a new one."

If you could see the bong with your own eyes, you'd understand as i talked to the guy and answered all the questions he asked including how the bong was not smooth all over like it was cheaply machined - He made the choice given what i honestly told him, I'm not one to make judgements lightly, It's pretty obvious whats going on.

• Upvote 1

From the very first email i sent i'll show them all.

Me to them:

Hi guys, I'm extremely upset to say that as of about 15 mins before i wrote this i was partaking as i would with my G-spot beaker bong and after ripping a lovely cone i put my bong down and when it hit the carpet floor the whole bottom of my bong just exploded out onto the floor, well due to the water but yeah and i don't know what to do because it's still fairly new, i have a photo i can send if it's needed but it seemed my bong had problems Anyway because i also bought two blackleaf cone peices which were so loose they just wouldn't get airtight, so i don't know what to do as i was just gonna buy a new downstem and hope that'd fix it but now it's broken and i'm freaking out :(

Megan at Ozbongs:

Heya,

Unfortunately bongs don't come with a warranty due to the type of product they are. Glass can break even expensive glass i'm afraid. We can offer a small discount on another bong but won't be able to replace a used bong that has broken sorry.

Megan

(I updated my order as i was gonna see about grabbing two*)

Me:

Hello Megan, Blank here again I've made an entirely new order this time with a second bong added to see which we like (plus to have a spare in case one breaks). I have the shop number to ring and such as i'd love to sort out a discount, On the spot right now if you'll do it for 150 - 160$ i'll have the money ready right away, as i also have a friend putting in as well, I look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Megan:

Heya,

I'll be able to take 10% off it but won't be able to get it down $60-50 dollars sorry.

Megan

(By this stage i was getting pissed off as i had menioned the faults and wanting to show pictures*)

Me:

Well given that G-spot bongs you have for sale are shown to be used as hammers as well as breaking wood and the quality guarantee that comes with them, my mates 80$ blaze bong went through breaking multiple cone pieces and stems yet mine takes a feather light touch on the strongest part from wood and then exploded and the fact that it has Visible faults in the bong i didn't know about until a mate who works for Steven glass go over it, made me very upset because i found out after the 14 days was over and taking no responsibility because it's an illegal product shouldn't matter when you're showing a product of such quality with videos from G-spot themselves, I won't hesitate to put up a review on the website with photos showing how thin the glass is at the bottom, the bubbles within the glass and such because for the 300$ i paid to start with then to get told you're up shit creek and then get offered 10% off the price i'll be paying is just not enough.

Megan:

Sorry to hear you feel that way. We don't offer warrantys or guarantee with any bongs because of the type of product they are. Stems and cones do break and everyone treats their products differently.

Sorry that we aren't able to deduct $60 off your total order.

--------------------

So there you have it, I'd have paid almost the same amount again to give them buisness but knowing i had a fucked up bogn they wouldn't even offer more than 10% - So yeah i'm going to show how little they'll do.