• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics
Bongsmart Headshop | Glass Bongs Waterpipes Pipes Paraphernalia Lighters & More

Photo

Mice and coco?

- - - - - mice cannabis burrowing coco

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5359 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

I think it's pretty obvious.

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Sixty-Eight

Sixty-Eight

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 Posts:

lou u can get mouse traps from chinese shops there sticky board traps i think they are illegal as of a few years ago after a google search people were saying the traps are inhumaine but these traps work very well

the asian shops around here still sell them, the mouse run around the room in the dark and once u catch one the rest will want to feast on the stuck mice so it draws more into the trap than they all get stuck

u can wipe them out pretty quickly with these traps

Attached Files

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5359 Posts:

Yeah... nah. It's got to be quick kill or no kill for me.

brick

brick

live the dream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3744 Posts:
  • Interests:PAKALOLO
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 1x250 MH for veg 1 x 400 watt HPS flower. Mainly the sun.

Bush walkers often get bitten in the summer... silly buggas. Best time for bush walking is when there is frost on the ground.

No new mouse damage today, but I did water the plants last night... it seems to happen when the coco needs watering.

Thats what they could be going after Lou, the moisture. I have found a few in the house lately when we do not get any rain for a few days. They come in looking for water that may be sitting in the sink. I got some baits that are in a bag. Just put them down unopened and the mice do the rest. Opened bag means they are dead pretty much instantly. But they go away from the house first.

When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength.
Give thanks for your food and the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies in yourself.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

[/size]

"Anyway i never count on anything until it's in my hand and i've got a good grip of it." d

'A true friend is someone who knows you're
a good egg even if you're a little cracked.'

Man has a poor understanding of life. He mistakes knowledge for wisdom. He tries to unveil the holy secrets of our Father, the Great Spirit.

He attempts to impose his laws and ways on Mother Earth.
Even though he, himself, is a part of nature, he chooses to disregard, and ignore it, for the sake of his own immediate gain.
But the laws of nature are far stronger than those of mankind…

Chief White Cloud. The Circle of life.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."' - Former U.S. President,

Lenore

Lenore

Nevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1640 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Yeah... nah. It's got to be quick kill or no kill for me.

Only way IMO.

I like those catch and release traps.

As a kid we would occasionally get a mouse in the house. The place we lived in back on to an old potato farm.
My mother refused to deal with dead critters so my father bought a live catch trap. Whenever a mouse found it's way inside, my mother was only to happy to bait and place the trap. lol

I think the mice we got were some sort of native mouse coz they tended to hope, not run. But anyway.

Good luck with your min plague Lou. I was wondering if you ever had mouse issues with all the birds you have.

Because I can.

Chat not loading properly? Click here to learn why.

gallery_5_33_23302.png   gallery_5_33_9843.png

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

DO NOT PM me asking for seeds, weed, or clones.

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5359 Posts:

Thats what they could be going after Lou, the moisture. I have found a few in the house lately when we do not get any rain for a few days. They come in looking for water that may be sitting in the sink. I got some baits that are in a bag. Just put them down unopened and the mice do the rest. Opened bag means they are dead pretty much instantly. But they go away from the house first.

I think you misunderstand me Brick, the mouse damage occurs when the coco is dry and in need of water, not after it has been watered.

Only way IMO.

I like those catch and release traps.

As a kid we would occasionally get a mouse in the house. The place we lived in back on to an old potato farm.
My mother refused to deal with dead critters so my father bought a live catch trap. Whenever a mouse found it's way inside, my mother was only to happy to bait and place the trap. lol

I think the mice we got were some sort of native mouse coz they tended to hope, not run. But anyway.

Good luck with your min plague Lou. I was wondering if you ever had mouse issues with all the birds you have.

I think it is more the weather this year that has increased the mouse numbers (coolish summer weather with lots of rain). I usually don't have to do more than set a couple of traps and throw some bait into the ceiling.

NycgoonQueens27

NycgoonQueens27

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 Posts:
Well that's something new and stupid lol they couldn't have just eaten up your sock drawer?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mice, cannabis, burrowing, coco

Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.