DON"T let them silence us

hello all,

here is something i wrote on this somewhere else lol

Hello all 

Well well well Good old salvia has popped her head up i see.I have many views on this little baby specially after a bong of her.woooooooooow.

You see i have hardley ever done a anything trippy bar "a" double dip purple ohm about ten years ago and that made me say never again. 

I heard of salvia and thought "no way" but had to admit i was curious of the shamanistic qualities of it and why its legal.The reason its legal is because of its chemical structure being so complex that its not classed as a drug or something along those lines.

Oh and i read somewhere that some time ago the salvia plant as a species stopped producing seeds for x amount of decades.For a plant this means the end of the species but yet its still around today and now producing again  Due to its use (properly) by shamans and there cloning of plants or others the plant is about today. i have no idea if this is the truth or not but i was impressed i went to got some.Luckily i got mine at the right place i was given a complete rundown on strenghths beginners -advanced and even the "7 levels" or so that you can obtain but not to try going there first time.As far as i remember the last stage was called the magic carpet stage which is meant to be an out of body experience(not to be tried without a subbtle start and an interpreter)all this is on the internet if you try a search in google etc.

You see i have always considered people who use at the very least Cannabis have "shamanistic dna"(yes that includes most of you on this site)which still exists today as we all came from tribal beginnings through pagansim and on.....Remember it was mostly christians who told use this was bad(I dont mean true nostic christians).Today we dont live in a society where we consider these values important so alot of people are immediatly frowned on and tossed aside as criminals.Oh and just because you have shamanistic dna doesnt mean you understand what to do with it this is where learning from those who know is very important to understanding the real power of these shamanistic "drugs".

Remember some people dont get on with cannabis and have funny turns when they use it.Look at us trying to tell them its ok so dont become blinded because your on the other side of the fence on this issue try to understand.Just because you didnt get on with it doesnt mean others dont.

ANYWAY when i sat down that evening to try it with a good friend who was also in for a spirital awakanig(thats how we went into it)and we also had a friend who agreed to just be straight incase.This is not a party herb you must turn the lights down get a comfortable seat and nothing around. some people say dont even put music on but we did very softly and no bright lights(unlike a jurno i saw on tv try it then sat in a feild with blazing sunshine and then say he felt very weird)I wouldnt do that when i was stoned unless i have my shades. who sits infront of a light bulb after doing a bong?We did the bong (cant remeber what strenght but mild) held it in for a while then exhaled and got comfy quickly.It came on like a f*!king frieght train.

Istarted to panic as i started to feel really stoned then i put my calm cap on and let it come on. WOOOOOOOOOOW i looked at my mate who also looked like he had just a 2 min sweat session then we both smiled at each other and everything became warm and fuzzy we said nothing to each other but i then couldnt stop smiling, i tried hard but i couldnt then i had an attack of the goosebumps and warm tinggling that lasted for atleast 5-10 mins longer and more intense than i have ever had very uplifting feeling.Then we came back down and tried 2 more times no problems .Never done it again since then, but im not sayimg i wouldnt i just want it to be in the right company of people who are open to the shamanistic side and dont frown when you try to explain.

So my verdict is dont try this unless your serious about it and listen to others who are more experienced do not fuck with it

peace p_L

p.s we can buy this in the highstreet shopd or head shops in many different strengths. funny eh, :yingyang

Guest NEUROTOXIN

Ok trend setters. I've had a fair bit of experience with salvia and its all about smoking method. You have to use one of those butane blowtorch type lighters as they create a greater heat necessary to vaporise salvorin-A and B which evaporate at around 400 degrees I think. Also you need to have very little water in the bong, Only just enough to filter the charcoal and ash. Suck it in and hold your breath as long as you can then sink another three at least, Its gotta be one after the other to build up the levels in your bloodstream. As soon as you've finished sinkng one have another one ready to go. I strongly advise that you have a good friend their with you to help control. It will only last about 20mins (remember that when you start shitting yourself). The first time can be a bit scary. After all we are dealing with what is alleged to be the most strongest hallucinogen known to man. I have felt what seemed to be phisical forces trying to throw my body across a room and into a T.V.. If you are going to try it seriously do it with a good vibe and a sense of purpose that I want to learn something of this plant. It's when you use it as a ordinary drug that you will become unstuck.

P.S The first time I tried it I had crap technique and it did bugger all, the second time I squared it away and OH MY GOD. Dont under estimate it!

Sally pipes will be in the OSA shop ( when I get back ) , I have used them myself and they do hold a nice dose of sally in them , those of you who can't be assed packing up doses may want to have a look at it ,

Smokign is not the only way nor is it the most effective way, which is why there is a percentage that salvia does not effect when smoking , the most effetive way to consume salvia is directly into your saliva , to do this you place some at the back of your mouth between the teeth and the cheak where your wisdom teeth come from

personaly i'm a bit of an alchemist so id rather waste time with extractions but a friend of mine who gets zero effect from sally smoking uses the above method when he has sally with fantastic results the advantage or disadvantage if ya hate the feeling is that it lasts for a good few hours instead of just 20 mins

as for salvia being the most powerfull ethogen used buy people i would have to dissagree , it is very powerfull but I really don't think it's the strongest when you compair it to halusenegenic levels of something like datura or tthe black hebanne

BTW neuro your mushroom post was moved to the fungi section

Guest NEUROTOXIN

Yeah I cant access the fungi section for some reason. There is a good write up on salvia in plants of the gods. Most people don't get the effect from smoking because they don't heat it well enough. You need to hold the butane lighter on it the whole time you are inhaling and then have another 2-3 straight away. I rekon the only ones worth putting in your mouth are fresh leaves. Brush the inside of your bottom lip with a toothbrush then hold the quid of leaves in it. the brushing gets rid of the membrane temporarily on the inside of the lip and it absorbes a lot faster. Pure salvorin A and B are the most potent hallucinogenic chemicals known to man. Datura is a pretty poisonous plant. I know a guy I went to school with who attempted suicide by skulling a crock pot full of it. It didn't kill him, it just made him mad as a cut snake. Last time I saw him he was staring at the sun and pissing himself laughing. And thats him not on anything. He's about 28 and his parents have to look after him. Thats what stopped me ever trying datura.

Can you get me on the fungi page, I've been trying and can't get in there , now its not even on my menu list.

Edited by NEUROTOXIN