DON"T let them silence us

It seems, salvia is now a heroin class drug. Ha any that know it would laugh at our governments stupidity. Their closed mindedness has banned yet another interesting plant, which has a potential to be so helpfull in allowing alternative minds to f*ck off from the reality governments wish to promote, or whatever you like to do...

Salvia has also been promoted as a potential therapy drug.

Doesn't ignorance just piss you off.

"cannabis is illegal while alchohol is sold from every corner ???"

BTW salvia is legal in every other country except Australia... f*ckers

read what it is exactly that you're missing..

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

show your response..

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/...1091592010&sign[partnerID]=1&sign

The cause of Salvia Divinorum being banned in Australia was a result of GOVERMENT person with a history of helping people obtain chemically synthesized (lab made) and addictive drugs from medicine. What was he getting out of banning such a drug?

WHAT THE F*CK !!!?

If you are (now) sick of the situation of this please sign the petition to have the laws on salvia changed.

Don't let "them" continue to f*ck us around, whether they intend to or do so by fault of their own stupidity and incompetance.

..........................................................................................

please post your response(s) to this, the more information collected, learnt, applied, the more power we posses.

...revolution?

The politicians DO NOT KNOW ABOUT DRUGS

How would they ?

Scientists told them ??? haha

Not that science is wrong it's just not the whole picture.

Is this change is for the better ??

Understand what we are being robbed of..

yet melbourne airport has 200 Acacia maidenii plants allong it's runnway

I must agree ignorence in maters like this is Stupid, with that said though it is far from hard to get your hands on a salvia plant

salvia is ok but there are heaps of better plants out there that the government has not banned lol

As Salvia is such an ILLEGAL plant, even more so than weed, do you think its wise to draw attention to the site talking about Irrelevant plants??

but btw- where would a person get a salvia plant?? An ex-member promissed me some but then when I asked for them he wouldnt give em to me. Probably was FOS.

200 Acacia maidenii plants you say?? I wish I could get mine to grow, I had one given to me and it died ;(

What I also wouldnt mind getting a hold of is Khat, I had some seeds but none of them germinated.

FIRST NAME:   LAST NAME:   (required) 

Display in public list as "Anonymous"

EMAIL ADDRESS:     (required) 

STREET ADDRESS:     (required) 

CITY:     (required) 

ZIP/POSTAL CODE:     (required) 

Theres NO way im giving anyone my name, address and then state that something Illegal should be legal.

Whats to say that these people are not COPS setup to catch people??

Hahha i had a mate grow Daytura, apparently they were trippin hard for a day or two from some tea they made? They had the little plants in their back yard. But that was ages ago... I hear Salvia is like weed or its hallucinogenic.

Are those Acacia plants illegal? Do they get you high?

Edited by Nath

I had some Salvia before it was deemed "illegal" and I have to say it did jack-shit for me. I smoked a shitload and made some tea but nothing. My mate that had it at the same time reckons he was pretty fucked but I just couldn't see it. I've had heaps of acid in the past (but not for ages now) and have started the day with a wake'n'bake for at least the last decade so I know when i'm fucked and I just wasn't then. Personally I can't see any reason to criminalise it or take it.........Sorry all you guys who swear by it but I think it's all shit.

lol