• Admin

Hi All, Thanks to everyone that has taken the opportunity and either joined for the first time, renewed their current subscriptions or old ones. As always your support is greatly appreciated which helps the community continue to grow bigger and helps us bring you more.

Just a heads up and reminder too the coupon for 50% off will expire on the 31st of March.

My application was stopped as a previous application had expired due to lack of funds, if its still on I would like to renew 420 membership but I cant get access help! Oz

Tangwena

FYI for anyone else with the same issue simply cancel your current expired subscription from your client area and you should then be able to process another through the shop without an issue.

No one (including Oz) has the time to read every post in every thread to find out whether anyone has an issue with anything... my advice would be go back to the store and raise a support ticket. This will go directly to Oz and doesn't rely on anyone having superhuman post or mind reading skills.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the reason I posted here was because my support ticket is unanswered,

I starting to think you have a problem with me, louise. have I annoyed you at some stage?  you been havin a go at what I have to say a bit.

my apologies oz if I offended anyone, been on here since 2006 on and off and have never seen it this slow, no mods, no oz, all my old friends.

not even a mongyman.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.