What's wrong with my plant.

Whats wrong with my plant?https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/20905-hk4-1/ leaves are curling down?

Stix87

What's yeah temps been like?

Stix87

Only thing I can think of is over nutes if not. Maybe bad pheno ?

The Stoned Jeste

Just tap water that has been PH balanced.

Stix87

Jester my tap water temps have been pretty high lately checked water temp?

30 Jan   Delete
Stix87

Jester my tap water temps have been pretty high lately checked water temp?

Thanks for the replies so far ill check a few things temps and ill give it a flush.

Oh and Carlos Danger-rat - Do you ever have anything good to say? all you do is talk trash.

Jester... I have a plant that resembles that one  (could be a HK not sure, lost name tag)

mine is not so squat - has a bit more space in-between nodes but yea, lots of fricken leaves 

and the Craw for sure, no matter what I did, there the craw was, it resembled over-feeding of nitrogen but that was not possible

...must take a photo for you

so my 0.02... might be a gene thingy, then with only the 80w -the plant has not stretched enough to compensate for all those leaves it thought it needed???

Edited by Matanuska Thunder

the claw, n tox. medium has been kept too wet and nitrogen builds up and poisons the plant causing the leaves to curl under like a crows claw. flush with some straight ph'd water and let medium dry out a bit, water in again with straight ph'd water again and it should come good.

over watering looks a little like that too only more droopy than claw like.

Edited by sunnycoaststoner

Hey jester.

She looks well apart from the drooping\clawing. Looks like over watered to me, my outdoor girls looked similar for a day or two after we had a few days rain (seq). As said above, I'd let her dry out a bit before next feeding. Should only take an hour with temps your having in WA atm, lol

Hope she comes good for you matey!

thanks for the help guys, not too sure still so i gave it a good flush of PH balanced water, normal temp - I let the tap run for a bit to make sure it was stable, so fingers crossed and see what happen.s

I've been lighter on the nutes this time and alternating with normal water every 2nd feed so im not too sure how it's gotten too much

also i think my 80w is outta pow, just doesnt have enough kick for flowering anymore, i might have to replace it.

hey sj

have a couple like this aswell outdoors in buried in pots.. was thinkin over watering?,nutrient lock out?,

have let them dry out,,flushed with rain water.. then a few days later.flush again then water again with weak nutes

one in the same crop turned male last week pulled him up,found the soil to be wet in some parts dry in others,..but was no leaf craw on that one..

had one last year that crawed up as well,managed to get her to finish,was an ok smoke if i remember right...

good lck with em hope ya can finish em off