Ozi magic

Stix87

I've used monsta bud and ozi tonic before. I used it mainly for the seaweed/fulvic/humic and lastly triacontanol (beeswax extract)

I never liked the added NPK in it, therefor i dont use it anymore i load up on the additives myself.

I see go go juice has got some humic in it and a few other goodies but I'm just bout out of that ATM . I did buy the 5 litre bottle of monsta bud and have started at 5ml a litre I will have to get some ozi tonic when the time comes . Oh we'll try once and if I'm not happy I will go back to canna pm 13/14 have got a few litres siting here

I've used monsta bud and ozi tonic before. I used it mainly for the seaweed/fulvic/humic and lastly triacontanol (beeswax extract)

I never liked the added NPK in it, therefor i dont use it anymore i load up on the additives myself.

Might want to have a look at this Frank for triacontanol http://www.nutri-tech.com.au/products/liquid-fertilisers/nslpgp/nutri-tech-black-gold

Not sure how it compares to monsta & ozi never used them , price wise 1lt black gold $25 

I see go go juice has got some humic in it and a few other goodies but I'm just bout out of that ATM . I did buy the 5 litre bottle of monsta bud and have started at 5ml a litre I will have to get some ozi tonic when the time comes . Oh we'll try once and if I'm not happy I will go back to canna pm 13/14 have got a few litres siting here

stix this is my second or third run using monsta bud i havent used it for years so first grow back with it im also running canna PK 13-14 on the same grow, is there any reason your picking one or the other?

monsta bud is a flowering additive u use i assume throughout the whole flowering cycle well i have anyway and canna PK is a booster u only use for 6 days

there are so many additives and boosters these days its hard to know which ones to use and they all have different effects

Might want to have a look at this Frank for triacontanol http://www.nutri-tech.com.au/products/liquid-fertilisers/nslpgp/nutri-tech-black-gold

Not sure how it compares to monsta & ozi never used them , price wise 1lt black gold $25

I bought a litre, ended up using it on my veggie patch with shipping it just doesn't work out economical when I can buy it all in powder form