Blotchy and munched

Hey itchy

Yeah I was using the leachate at 10:1. But since have now been making worm casting tea. Bought my dual aerator today and gave 20l bubbling away as I type. Will save the leachate for the lawns.

Since giving the leachate mix a break for 2 weeks today the blotch ones has somewhat slowed down.

Also checked my pond water and that's at 8.1. Tap water was the same. So seems my water is a tad sweat.

I made a batch of pond water and reg Seasol today and it came in at 8.1 so added 10ml of cider vinegar which dropped it to 7 flat. As my sativas are now flowering (yippeeee) I added 10mls of manutec a bloom booster (half recommended dose). That pushed it back up to ph9.1!!!!!!

I did the whole thing again thinking if stuffed up. But hit same results. Didn't realise the bloom booster was that alkaline. I'm tempted to test that just on its own. Just thought of that now. Any way. Added another 20ml cider and got it back to 6.9. So went with that.

But forgot to check the runoff. Science and vaping don't mix. Too bloody forgetful.

So we do it again in a few days and remember to check the run off. Also wondering if the terracotta pots add to the sweetness. I'm always adding acid to my pool as that's concrete and pebble which causes the sweetness in that.

Laugh a minute alright. But it's a hobby and I'm enjoying it. I fact I'm enjoying the grow just as much as the results tbh.

Cool Mr C 

You prob be making a good mostly bacteria tea 

You can make it more diverse by adding some 

oat meal to the castings 3 or 4 days B4 you bubble 

Put the casting & oat meal mix in a container of some sort

with a lid , moisten the mix & store in a dark warm spot 

in 3 or 4 days ( Depending on Temps ) you will notice the fungal hyphae on top of the castings

you'll find the more you let it grow the more it will bind the castings together

making it like a sponge but you don't need to go that far

once it's covered the top of the castings & is in fact all the way though 

your ready to put it in your paint straining bag ( or whatever you use ) with

an air stone & start bubbling the castings in the water & the water itself with

a second or more air stones

BTW Lawns love a 50/50 bacteria fungal tea

Sorry if i'm telling you something you already know