• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

100% perlite grow

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

GC33

GC33

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS with lumatek ballasts
  • Fav. Nutrients:Growth tech single part grow/ bloom, budlink, uc root, cal-mag, alaska pure, oxyplus, superthrive, nitrozyme, Sensis bio-diesel.
    Vanilla extract at the end during flowering

I don't think plants produce salts. It's not a by product of feeding them nutes. From what I understand salts in the medium is from letting it dry out too much and/or not getting sufficient runoff to flush those salts out (salts being the nutes). Over time, the plant takes the salts from the nutes that it needs leaving behind what it doesn't. This causes the imbalance and why you should top up or replace water and nutes in the tub. Happy to be educated otherwise.
MLG
Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'm just going my information from a qualified horticultural isn't... They could be wrong I guess... Maybe his university education is bullshit... Anyways... Everyone will have a different growing technique and ideas.... Doesn't really matter if at the end of the day your grow is successful...
Im always researching for better techniques, strains etc.. Never stop trying to improve what you are trying to achieve.. But the KISS theory always seems to work...

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14453 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

Tend to agree " maybe a university education is bullshit" , probably only good for getting a job at McDonald's, or the Gov 

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1457 Posts:
All it did for me was get me in the door as a young guy. Only study what's relevant to my field now.

Tend to agree " maybe a university education is bullshit" , probably only good for getting a job at McDonald's, or the Gov

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6538 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All
No intention of hijacking the OPs thread ,,but feel the need to clear some misinformation..

To the dude claiming roots exude salts ,,,,are you sure he used the word "salt" ?

Possibly you didn't understand him correctly ...?

There is plenty of info out there on root exudation.

Here's one link.
https://www.scienced...s/root-exudates

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14453 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

If roots exuded salts ya fucking plants in the ground would die

In my non university uneducated view anyway

lets see how being a DC panned out

left school at 15, got a job paying adult wages, wasn't much $ it was in QLD lol

12 months later, left and went to another state, got a job earning SFA, 6 weeks later i was 2 IC, on a lot more than the average adult wage at the time 

2 years later i was the boss, on double the average wage.

left there and went onto the governments BIG $ union projects, made 4 times the average adult wage +

now I bludge at home, making a quid trading shares, not very good at it, down $4065 so far today lol, up a bit for the year tho

shit I wish I went to university

all the above is obviously bullshit , i'm just a dole bludger like cooper 

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.