OzStoners on reddit

Well damn I'm sorry yall I had no idea!! I'm a new non sheeple my fiance is teaching me to a lot about why the ISIS is so angry with us and why the government let me wait until I was literally almost to sick for my health insurance to save me from the mass in my right axiom of my uterus. My insurance is welfare I'm not ashamed to say it either the government has been in the real fuckn crap shit hole lately Canada is now fighting with us at the ISIS the M* word plant is now becoming legal which in turn is amazing yes we need it yes. But has anyone thought about what the Mexican cartel is going to do when he realized oh wait... I'm not making any money anymore and then what do u think the head cutters will do... I mean they should've made cannabis legal decades ago so the drug lords wouldn't have such a grip on everything I totally agree with faith my mom just had her knee surgery she's been waiting for for over a year even with the welfare insurance and me offering to pay cash to move her forward. Things in the US are horrible we got racist cops killing innocent people weather they really were or not really a fuckn 16 yrold and an old man selling loosies... I buy loosies ain't nothing wrong with helping someone help you. Nyc just doesn't want itself to help itself. It well Christy wants nothin but rich people living in this state. Poverty stricken or just people like me who's living barely pays the bills are being forced out of homes and end counties due to over taxing and raising the cost of living . I pay 1800 dollars for a tiny ass 2 bedroom with was built inside a 2 family home. So total there 4 patent crammed onto one house .... at 1800 a month... sounds awesome ... nope they can make you move out over garbage around here. I'm so glad I joined thus site I've been needing some place to learn more. My brains dieing to know why the fuck the world's someplace messed up and why it's someplace hard for us tree loving people to just be happy and do what we do. Thank yal!! Very much need info awesomeness lessons I'll be back for more!
  • Upvote 1