• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Mainlining Advice

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

grow for me

grow for me

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 Posts:
  • Interests:My family, and all of a sudden gardening haha
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Good looking buds mate. Glad it worked for you and hope the spider mites didn't do to much damage. I finally weighed up my incredible bulk I got just over 200 grams from her even with the runt cola. Few more days and I will weigh the White widow and the deep cheese. If I can scrape 200 from each of them I will be over the moon and on track for the 1 gram per watt on my first ever grow indoors. Hope you get as much per plant if not more mate. And good luck with the next grow

Edited by grow for me, 03 August 2015 - 03:28 AM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

everest

everest

Drug War Veteran

• 420 Crew
  • 6854 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

nice job grower

ev

skin another joint up ....an "don't expect what you don't inspect" spidershites .mumble mumble ...

forgetiwashere

forgetiwashere

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1536 Posts:
  • Interests:fishing and growing, vegies and other
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: 400w cmh
Just sit the lava rock in a cup of ph 7.0 water for a week and see if it alters the ph in any way

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1115 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Good looking buds mate. Glad it worked for you and hope the spider mites didn't do to much damage. I finally weighed up my incredible bulk I got just over 200 grams from her even with the runt cola. Few more days and I will weigh the White widow and the deep cheese. If I can scrape 200 from each of them I will be over the moon and on track for the 1 gram per watt on my first ever grow indoors. Hope you get as much per plant if not more mate. And good luck with the next grow

Hey G
done a bit better then me,dry weight 160g was hoping for bout 260g(oz a cola,8 colas)
still happy with that
next will be better..

3 girls to go!
"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

“It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It’s a thousand times better than whiskey – it’s an assistant – a friend.”
— Louis Armstrong

Stanley.Beamish.

Stanley.Beamish.

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: 315W and 630W D-Papillons

:thumbsup:

Good run there Mr Lots of dots................... lol

Extremely interested in having a go with this mainlining technique.

That "Nugbuckets" link and tutorial looks easy to follow.

Next grow , I will definitely have a crack.

Thanks for that and all who contributed and still will......Cheers  :wave:

grow for me

grow for me

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 Posts:
  • Interests:My family, and all of a sudden gardening haha
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Hey G
done a bit better then me,dry weight 160g was hoping for bout 260g(oz a cola,8 colas)
still happy with that
next will be better..

3 girls to go!

very nice mate i only had 3 plants not 4 so you will end up with more than i haha nice work mate. you got any pics or a diary up and running

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.