Early flowering?

Hey Cantgrow. 

I got 23 grams of average smoko off the first two Auto's I did this year. My fault I didn't realise exactly what having auto's meant.

The next one I did I got an oz of good quality solid buds and the Auto I have going at the moment looks like it will give me at least that and am hoping closer to two OZ.

Be patient with them and give plenty of sunlight don't stress them if you can help it, keep them well fed. Under lights would be so much simpler with auto's.

My last one was finishing and at about 69 days it still looked like from the trich color it had a week or more to go. Then we have 4-5 days of totally overcast weather and the plant finishes then within the 4-5 day period. Had there been more sunlight then it would most likely have packed on more weight and given me more than the OZ it did. I guess I am saying these Auto's are fickel and it they don't get what they want then they have a hissy fit. I have pictures of my current out door grow including the Chocolate Skunk Auto which is now about 50 days.  Just follow the link below I was doing a diary and a few members jumped in and gave me the heads up on these things which made a huge difference to the way I treated them and the results I got.

So how much lights is BEST for them right now my asshole auto is used to 12 12 bc that's where I had avaliable Mt tent is not light proof bc it's only being used for vegging (pop up closet) so I'm forced to do 12 12 with added light. lol shut ton of light for the time their on... looks like I'm gonna have to try again with the autos then? lol