Is this ready to harvest?

frshark

She's not done theirs no way. Unless it's a bad seed and 12 weeks is a lot for a supposed auto. My Hobbit has been alive for only a month and she's well on her way into flower at the 4 and a half week mark. She'll be done in another 3 weeks that's an auto. In my opinion I'd call the bank u got it from send them a few pics and ask that's all you can do and but an loupe the thing saves lives I'm telln you lol good looking plant tho for real

Autos going for 70 days just for flower... sound like a photo to me but I'm new lol I've just learned about autos and their XXL line so ... that's effing crazy tho for an autoflower lol just buy a femseed lol I've only done 2 autos my whole life right now ones sitting on 12 12 schedule only bc I've got no room for her to get the real hours she needs. But what I really would like to see is an XXL auto in a trash bin for a pot the ones with wheels you take to the curb

Anyhow 5he plants still nice so not a big deal for me to stalk your thread a little longer lol jk but have fun with it don't stress to much and smoke toke and share ^-^

Edited by NycgoonQueens27