thanks fellas i thought about as much. he was saying something about a vortex being created inside the room if i didnt use the intake fan. saying that i may suck to much out with just the extraction but im thinking thats what the fan speed controller is for haha thanks again fellas one fan it is i think.

not sure what u mean by a vortex? i dont think anyone has really needed to create a clear grow tent just to inject smoke to see what the air is doing inside there tent, we all use internal air circulation fans so this would break any unwanted cycles of air going thru the tent

one thing i noticed years ago when i was growing in a full size bedroom with exhausting externally was the air was being drawn under and above the bedroom door which was being sucked across the floor than vertically up the wall and out the exhaust fan it wasnt very efficient in cooling but worked and ive always pictured the same thing happening inside of a grow tent, i cant use my retangle vents in my grow tents because of masses of light leaking so i use my round 6-8" intakes on the bottom of my tent i have one on each side of the tent so i imagine the air callides from each intake than my circulation fan mixes it in and it gets sucked out weird theory tho lol