First Grow 2014/15 pics inside

Hey guys thanks for the responses. Mr completion. It basically does get full dose of seasol and powerfeed now. My mix ratio is based on a 2L watering can of daily feeding now. I give 4L for that pot size so in effect 40 ml seasol and 10ml powerfeed. Once a week gets plain water for flushing. I figure If I progressively flush I won't have to go as hard later before harvesting.

Spider. I did that only once about 2 months ago I pulled the top shoot off so now I have 2 big stems plus the main centre one growing on top bit hard to see in the pics. Next season I plan on doing that and LST.

Stonecold. Next grow maybe I will get some of that stuff I'm gonna look into hydro shop nute's then. For now if it ain't broke. Don't fix ! :) just a q for you though have you used something like powerfeed then changed to the canna stuff ? How much of a diff did you notice? Thanks all. Will keep updates coming :)

So its update time ! Plant is going really well its grown so much this week with the good weather we've had. I noticed some of the big fan leaves are yellowing I think they are the older ones but it seems a bit high up the stem? Is this normal now or do I have to increase food? I do seasol/powerfeed every 2nd water full strength and weekly liquid potash. Can I feed it daily and up the frequency of the potash? The new pot already has some roots showing through the holes in the bottom.

Going mad!

Here are some pics of the plant whole and one of what looks like early flower.

post-55495-0-70597600-1422149842_thumb.jpg

post-55495-0-21755000-1422149871_thumb.jpg