First Grow 2014/15 pics inside

So my final weight is 105.5 grams. Damn it just shy of 4oz But still very happy with the end result. it smells amazing and the stickiness is ridiculous. I feel like now I should have probably let it go another week as the buds are a little fluffy rather than dense. No matter to me though it was my first and I learnt HEAPS from this experience and the bud most important is still very potent.

When I was trimming and de-stemming my fingers were black and felt like I had glue all over them awesome amount of resin. It has a really nice flavour to it very earthy and a touch of sweetness. I have it on a paper bag in a container lid off at the moment as I like my smoke real dry I want that extra crispiness to it then it's going in a big glass cookie jar I have. Can only get better from there. Haven't found any more seeds as yet but I'm sure there will be some along the way. Can't wait for next grow and to see you guys out there doing the same. now I have to pick some strains to try I'm really interested in doing a good sativa and an indica so I can see their differences in look, how it grows, the effect etc. Time to start some research! Cheers all ;)

post-55495-0-33582500-1429263758_thumb.jpg

Edited by growbabygrow
  • Upvote 3

Ho ho ho. Hi everyone!! Been a long time since my last post. How has everyone been going? Reggie, couldn't agree more it's more fun growing than smoking lol.

Yeah this year got another lot going. I'm trying LST, HST and topping on them. I have a few runts, I also have a few of what look like they're going to be monsters in a few months I've gone crazy with lst lol.

Had a few accidents on the way my biggest girl, I bent the main stem a little too hard and broke the top off it in october. No matter, it just made her grow extra bushy and it's paying off now tons of potential main sites and a low bushy plant compared to last year's I had an xmas tree. A few of the others I intentionally damaged them so I can see what happens one I broke the main stem and bent it like a bonsai tree looks cool but the plant suffered it's very small for this time of year.

The ones I'm tying down constantly seem to be responding most. Tie main tops down in 2 hrs they're reaching for the heavens again. The hot weather down in vic lately has been doing wonders

I have one that is purely topping only and I can already count 12 main crowns.

I have a male as well that ive isolated and what I plan is to make seeds with my shittiest female for next year.

Basically I'm experimenting with different techniques so I can physically see for myself rather than pics of others lol. The feeding regime has stayed the same seasol and powerfeed red for now until flower then go back to purple bottle with potash. Also I grabbed Scotts organic seedling raising mix it's a high ratio of coco and peat moss plus I added perlite the plants seem to be growing faster than last year in this mix.

Last year's crop was soooo nice to smoke I figure if it works stick with it looks like it will be another good year provided I don't get insects eating it.

I'll post pics in the coming days I recently did a software upgrade on my phone now my camera doesn't work anymore. Warning camera failed hint hint if anyone else had this happen how did you fix it?

Feels good to be back this year! I'll keep posting updates as i go. Im off to look at the rest of your grows seen rickshaws just before. So far looking crazy mate!

• Upvote 2

Welcome back GBG!

I have a male as well that ive isolated and what I plan is to make seeds with my shittiest female for next year.

Please use your best female to make seeds with. You only need to pollinate a lower branch or two and you will have plenty of seeds.

Good luck with the grow, and as RSR said get some pics up!

• Upvote 2