First Grow 2014/15 pics inside

Hey all! Been a whIle since my last post have updated pics up!

So I went to bunnings got my supplies and finally potted the plant up. Nice beautiful fluffy soil mix :)

I'm gonna wait a few days for it to recover from the transplant then start trimming some of those lower leaves away. Gave it a good dose of seasol and nute mixed to 4L of water considering it's a 51mm pot should be plenty of water plus I have a moisture meter in the soil now to help me.

Here's hoping she flourishes to full potential now! Thanks everyone for your tips and encouragement. Will keep up the updates!

post-55495-0-52977900-1420938935_thumb.jpg

post-55495-0-85022100-1420939049_thumb.jpg

Let the explosion of growth begin!

Good move

you may find that the new container makes the roots hot (black absorbs heat), keep an eye on it 

many people cover the pots in something white to lessen the heat that the pot absorbs

depending on today's temp - if it is going to be over 30, put the plant in the shade if possible, lessens the chance of the plant revolting against you/the transplant

Hey rickshaw that was planted in some shit house potting mix that wasn't amended with perlite or sand and it stunted it's been like that for ages. I had some mix left over from today's pot up and decided to transplant see how much it can recover. Don't think it will be any good. All a learning experience I suppose.. will def keep updating I'll take more pics next week

Compared to last week since the repot it looks like it's filling out a lot more it's grown minimally in height.

Took another pic few hours later it needed water and nute it's perked up again. I've been a bit too cautious with watering in fear of over watering/feeding. All good now.

post-55495-0-76974300-1421565034_thumb.jpg

Edited by growbabygrow