• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Something has munched my plant

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4477 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

What Knarfman said Max

& along with that high humidity if you can keep temps @ around 24c 

also going under 24hrs of light helps with keeping temp constant 

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

max_headroom

max_headroom

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 Posts:
  • Interests:RC Helicopters, Gaming, growin weed
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: Big ball of fire in the heavens

Thanks Guys got no lights so relying on good old mother nature. Ok will have a look at the plant again and take out only what is dead, might drop a covering to raise humidity, not planning to feed it for a few days and see how we go. Will try and get it into direct sunlight for a bit if it can cope. Will follow your advice and see how we go..appreciate the help.

My Current Grow https://cannabis.com...py-trench-grow/

My 2014-2015 Grow https://cannabis.com...xs-skunky-grow/

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4477 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

No mate not direct sun that's too much 

i'd be thinking mostly shade outside 

you would only need a small CFL indoors at this point

a HID would kill it

never done it outdoors so i'm guessing mate 

Edited by itchybromusic, 23 January 2015 - 06:30 PM.

max_headroom

max_headroom

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 Posts:
  • Interests:RC Helicopters, Gaming, growin weed
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: Big ball of fire in the heavens

Sounds like I need to treat her more like a seedling than anything else. I have a Pergola that has alsonite (SP?) panels which are great for getting plants started under. Will leave it where it was under here for the next few days until I can see some vigor from the plant. I have removed 3 or 4 large leaves where they were shriveled and crispy in the hope this will give the plant more chance to recuperate as there are plenty of other sizable leaves around it that are OK. At this stage I have lost a branch of my Durban but if I can turn this into a good clone then I may well get a good little plant so not a total loss. I can only assume it will continue to flower as that is where its up too at the moment. (pre flowers actually) Anyway it is another distraction till the main show gets going. Thanks for the input itchybromusic

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.