Something has munched my plant

Thanks Guys got no lights so relying on good old mother nature. Ok will have a look at the plant again and take out only what is dead, might drop a covering to raise humidity, not planning to feed it for a few days and see how we go. Will try and get it into direct sunlight for a bit if it can cope. Will follow your advice and see how we go..appreciate the help.

Sounds like I need to treat her more like a seedling than anything else. I have a Pergola that has alsonite (SP?) panels which are great for getting plants started under. Will leave it where it was under here for the next few days until I can see some vigor from the plant. I have removed 3 or 4 large leaves where they were shriveled and crispy in the hope this will give the plant more chance to recuperate as there are plenty of other sizable leaves around it that are OK. At this stage I have lost a branch of my Durban but if I can turn this into a good clone then I may well get a good little plant so not a total loss. I can only assume it will continue to flower as that is where its up too at the moment. (pre flowers actually) Anyway it is another distraction till the main show gets going. Thanks for the input itchybromusic