what liquid fert do I use in my soil

Just finished 2 sensi big bud. Some of the worst smoke I've ever personally grown.

That's interesting, I have heard it described as 'ordinary', 'plain' and 'best suited to cash croppers', but never heard it described as 'worst' anything... what other strains have you grown Carlos?

Edited by louise

Thanks for that helpful input merl1n.I think I might have them in flower alittle early as its day 20 and I dont have to much stretch yet.there only about 4"s above the screen.I'm not to sure what the stretch is like with sensi big bud.I suppose only time will tell and as its my first scrog I'll learn from my mistakes and take all your advice and what I've learnt from the strain and give it another crack for bigger and better results.my local mitre 10 dont stock all that much fert and pesticide wise.but did pickup some sulphate of potash.what would be the feeding schedule to help flower.once a week?.only product I could find for pesticides was Yates big gun.it was the closest thing to natural I could get.hope it does the job.will be applying both in the morning when light is about to shut off. Edited by staunch_1

Try make a tea for the plants, dilute some chook poo or dynamic lifter in water the plants seem to love it. Any manures will be great during flowering, if you want liquid ferts make a tea. If it stinks then that's good, but it should have a sweet smell if you've done it right. Mix up some molasses, seaweed extract, manure / compost / or dynamic, epsom salt in a container and run an air stone for 24 hours even overnight will do. If you see foam at the top of your tea you know it's good to go, preferably use distilled or non tap water as the harmful chemicals will kill bacteria. If you can only use tap water, bubble the water by itself 24 hours before adding ingredients to remove the chemicals.  

That's interesting, I have heard it described as 'ordinary', 'plain' and 'best suited to cash croppers', but never heard it described as 'worst' anything... what other strains have you grown Carlos?

Ive heard rumours that big buds may be responsible for the awfull. dirty, non thc containing bud known in Australia as 'asian.' ?? Purely cash crop, large amounts with little effect. Other than that, I have no idea how bud can get THAT bad

Ive heard rumours that big buds may be responsible for the awfull. dirty, non thc containing bud known in Australia as 'asian.' ?? Purely cash crop, large amounts with little effect. Other than that, I have no idea how bud can get THAT bad

yea that asian shit is so crap thats all my mate gets he froffs the shit tight wet nugs

yea that asian shit is so crap thats all my mate gets he froffs the shit tight wet nugs

After researching and starting my own project, I seriously do not understand how that bud is 90% of what is sold in Australia, and it's atrocious. They must freeze dry it, cure it in a hot fan in a day, and use no nutes/fertilizers. The fact people smoke it is disgusting.