what liquid fert do I use in my soil

Hey guys I'm currently doing a scrog grow.strain is sensi big bud.I'm using searles premium potting mix which has slow release fert in it.plants are doing great with just plain ph balanced water but I've noticed in my last grow the buds were abit fluffy.not do dense at all.have been doing my research on Google and seen that I'll be needing some PK 13-14 ferts through out flower.has anyone had any experience with this stuff and when and how much did you feed them.am I able to post pics on my mobile or can I only do it from a computer.

In soil i would use sulphate of potash same sort of thing as PK.

Can get in liquid and powder form.

Yes u can upload from your mobile, mobile pics can have data with them, u need to turn of the GPS i think it is before you take any pics.

Others will b able to give a bit more advice on that, i not 100% sure how it works...

Thanks ozzy I've got abit of potash powder lying around to.I was also looking at canna's range of pk 13-14 but in liquid form.just abit of a guessing game on how much and how often with the slow realease fert in it.I'm out bush so no hydro shop or nursery to get the soil tested at.will turn off my gps and try and upload afew.thanks for your input mate.

When to stop scroging is a matter of strain/phenotype... I've even seen different nutes cause more height during bloom. I've had some where I need scrog til half way through bloom (lots of stretch), others I could stop at the beginning of bloom. It's one of those things that takes experience with a particular strain.

Better to over scrog than underscrog I recon...

Edited by Rhizo

Thanks for ya input rhizo.yer billygoat when I give underneath the big cleanup I'll have affair few cuttings to have alittle crack outside.cant use them all and it will kill me burying most of them lol.the strain is sensi big bud rhizo and this is the first time I've grown it and my first attempt at scrog lol.I'm about 16days into flower and I'm thinking of letting them go now.there about 2 to 3"s over the wire.like I said am going to give underneath a good trim now.next grow like you said rhizo I should know exactly when to stop tucking.