superthrive

roots excelerator

for flower i add

mostabud

ozitonic

and stop using the superthrive and excelerator

allt he best

bil

What do you think of the nutrifield coco nutes mate? I started using it half way thru my last crop I'm impressed with it, I reckon its up there with Canna.. So much so Im getting more this week plus some alaska pure, fulife, cargo boost, herbal boost and knock out(not all additives herbal boost is meant to be some Chinese herb that builds the immune system and helps repel pests and knockout is a insect spray).. might have went a bit overboard but the lot cost me $110 so meh.. Atleast ill work out which additives are worth getting :) Their website is pretty good they have spent some cash on r&d and not just mixed some shit up n chucked it in a bottle with no chemical analysis like some other cheap nutes I've seen. I'll post how they all go neway.

O yea this grow ill be using the above plus cannazym (I would of got nutrifields zym product but I got 500ml of cannazym left)

I'm thinking about trying H&G shooting powder. Doe's it have any effect on taste/potency of the bud??

Cheers

Edited by chunknugs

Good post guys

I just finished my 2nd crop with the organic gardening line from the urban gardener with amazing results, i used to feed my plants the canna line but decided to go completly organic - sweet ass smoke and amazing high.

They also have a good foliar feed product

http://www.urbangardenershop.com.au/product/2009/default.asp

Cheers

HI GUYS

GROW

cash crop aminozym

cash crop cobra

bloom coco grow a+b

bloom silica

cyco zyme

FLOWER

cash crop cobra

grotek carbo max

bloom coco flower a+b

bloom silica

cyco zyme

bloom ultra

bloom phat

bloom ooze

bloom final

its a bit costly but im after the best end result and this is the best system ive found for sweet tasty nugs