What nutrients and additives are people using

Yoh growers. im using the only nutrient range to win the amsterdam cup every year since 1990. wot is it....i get 600 grams per 600w hps...every time....no shit. its the only dutch nutrient on the market. ive gone and reserached them all. did you now that dutch master is made in adelaide. dutch fest is made in sydney. dutch majic is made in perth. the only shit that isnt called dutch somethin

is the only one that is dutch and its made in holland. wot is it. im not teelin ya beacause youll now my secret shit. but it start swith a <C. this stuff is the strongest on the market by far. have you seen the npk ratio. if you work it back it works out the cheapest. 1ml per L in the grow. that 1000l per bot. only ever get up to 4ml ,3rd last week of bloom. im dutch aussie but so what. ever been to holland. i dont c no DM or amstdam indooors over there. get the reel deal and do your self a favor. if you cant affordit u aint growin the reel deal. dont get sucked with all the fancy names. if its made in oz its never been tested on canabis. how can they test it on weed. its against the law. success. the chemist.

you want us to use this shit shit but won't tell us what it is? :P I think we got a dead set genius on our hands here....

canna is the best shit on the market by far not only does it contain a ph stablizer i have fully flowered 3 plants on the grow part A-B to end of harvest it does cost a little bit more than other nutrient but at $45 per litre its worth it i have pictures of the 3 plants but film still needs to be devoleped its been about 2-3 years hope the fill is still printable just tolazy to get it done :smoke

with $10 nutrient the ml per litre is more than canna so canna will last longer when i was using canna i noticed way less work in the grow room nutrients dont need to be changed every week to two weeks it last 3 weeks inbetween nutrient changes with no effect i also noticed through out the grow i did not need to check PH or CF with vigerous growth more dense buds and i could clearly tell the buds weighed more than with using anyother nutrient i have used in the past 9 years i wouldnt say it produced more bud sites but it does improve on the bud sites over the cheaper nutrient its well worth the $$$ also you'll know your on the right track 5 weeks into flowering when a 2.5 foot plant sags even with fan blowing directly on plant through out grow B)

Heyas

Been growing with Canna for 3+ years, its great stuff....I've recently switched to using Greendream in the bloom cycle (was called Greenpiece but had to change cause of the other Greenpeace)...seems to have a better NPK ratio for bloom than the canna, and its cheaper, as well as Aussie made (Perth)...

For additives I use superthrive in grow, sudden impact (quickchange) when I turn, and monsta bud + pk13/14 for bloom.... usually turns out quite nice, Im using recirc with perlite and silica rocks....getting around 3lb per 4 plants every 14 weeks, sometimes more, sometimes less....

Canna is really good stuff, but the price is sometimes a little prohibitive, and it doesnt come in 20lt twins....;\

Happy Growin'

-Doh

(Woot! First post...heh)

lol