What nutrients and additives are people using

I've said it before and I'll say it again....check out the "Headrush" nutrients distributed by Holland Forge. Bioponic - a blend of organic and chem nutes (about 85% organic) it's a bit dearer than chems but very stable ph and you only top up with water till the ec drops to around 60%. I have seen yield increses of 20 - 30 % compared to salt ferts.

Am currently road testing their new bloom spray/addative called "Blend #7". 100% organic bloom enhancer with promises of yield increse in the 20 - 30 % area. I didn't pay for it, but it will have to be pretty good to justify the price - I believe it's retailing for about 75 bucks a 250ml bottle. I asked if the price was a misprint and was told 'no'.

I'll pass a judgement in a couple of months.

V

I used rhizotonic, cannazyme, bio bugs and superthrive ontop of canna coco 2 part nutes

for flower I have heavy weight liquid pot ash, silica , bio bugs

heard good things about blend # 7 from someone else and I belive you can actually get the bottles for 45

would be good to see how it goes for you as I only wanna make the investment if it's realyl gonna make a difference

Yoh growers. im using the only nutrient range to win the amsterdam cup every year since 1990. wot is it....i get 600 grams per 600w hps...every time....no shit. its the only dutch nutrient on the market. ive gone and reserached them all. did you now that dutch master is made in adelaide. dutch fest is made in sydney. dutch majic is made in perth. the only shit that isnt called dutch somethin

is the only one that is dutch and its made in holland. wot is it. im not teelin ya beacause youll now my secret shit. but it start swith a <C. this stuff is the strongest on the market by far. have you seen the npk ratio. if you work it back it works out the cheapest. 1ml per L in the grow. that 1000l per bot. only ever get up to 4ml ,3rd last week of bloom. im dutch aussie but so what. ever been to holland. i dont c no DM or amstdam indooors over there. get the reel deal and do your self a favor. if you cant affordit u aint growin the reel deal. dont get sucked with all the fancy names. if its made in oz its never been tested on canabis. how can they test it on weed. its against the law. success. the chemist.

I use FoxFarms' Ocean forsest organic soil. Miracle-grow quick start for seeds. after transplant, FoxFarms' Grow big. if in flowering, I use FoxFarms' bloom. I put predatory nematodes in at least once a month. I mainly use bio bugs, but will use chemicals like Seven. If I have to. If you use seven be very careful, this stuff can more then bugs.

::P: My plants loved it when I switched to this brand. I bonsai my plants and train them for 6 months to a year. there usal size is about 3 to 5' tall and a couple feet wide.

Edited by loves420

oh growers. im using the only nutrient range to win the amsterdam cup every year since 1990. wot is it....i get 600 grams per 600w hps...every time....no shit. its the only dutch nutrient on the market. ive gone and reserached them all. did you now that dutch master is made in adelaide. dutch fest is made in sydney. dutch majic is made in perth. the only shit that isnt called dutch somethin

is the only one that is dutch and its made in holland. wot is it. im not teelin ya beacause youll now my secret shit. but it start swith a <C. this stuff is the strongest on the market by far. have you seen the npk ratio. if you work it back it works out the cheapest. 1ml per L in the grow. that 1000l per bot. only ever get up to 4ml ,3rd last week of bloom. im dutch aussie but so what. ever been to holland. i dont c no DM or amstdam indooors over there. get the reel deal and do your self a favor. if you cant affordit u aint growin the reel deal. dont get sucked with all the fancy names. if its made in oz its never been tested on canabis. how can they test it on weed. its against the law. success. the chemist.

I would rather buy aussie made thanks, also the reason why they make nutes here is because the Aussie climate is alot different from Dam.