What strain do I have here, and is it ready to harvest?

Also I agree I do not know what I am talking about.... this is only the fifth plant I have grown to maturity in 7 years, I am no massive cultivator, its more of a hobby.. but I have met people who can tell the plant by looking at it smelling it and smoking it, so I guess thats the only real way I will get close to what it is. Thanks for all your valuable insights :)

If all else fails, Ill just make up a strain name for it, seeing as no-one seems to care too much about what it is, I mean its just going to be smoked anyhoo lol

Edited by skylarker

Yep she dose need longer.

if you can control the light times  out side say it only gets 10 hours of sun a day and then locked away in dark rest of time u will b able to finish her off with out her going back to reveging.

You will have to put away and take in each day till she ready...

Oh my god guys are you serious? 

I could never desecrate so disrespectfully my beautiful Selma!!! It would be a sacrilege!! 

And I'm not that much of a noob, I can and did wait a couple of days for the fallen buddies to dry, in order to consume her in all her glory..

I can safely say that I am pretty damn belted right now, I haven't left the couch for an hour XD

PULL IT !

Micirowave it

n smoke it

.......I think that's what Sky wants to hear

enjoy it...

Coz nothing smokes up better than some microwave buds lol

hahahahahahahahaha!