To steal electricity or not

Hello fellow stoners,how do you grow without the electricity company catching on/monitoring usage?do they inform on you?these smart metres aint good,ive even heard they fly around helicopters with heat sensors and can detect grow rooms?i live in melbourne,how do I steal electricity?any advice would be great,thank you,keep smokin
  • Downvote 2

No need for abuse wanna...

Firstly, don't come on here asking how to steal.

Secondly, if you do steal power you deserve to and will get caught, you dumb piece of shit.

Stealing power=being some bodys play thing when sent to jail for it.

It just isent worth it, power company dont care how much you use as long as you pay for it...

• Upvote 3

Every crop bust story that I read the idiots have stolen / bypassed power.

Want to get caught? Go right ahead.

Firstly, don't come on here asking how to steal.

Secondly, if you do steal power you deserve to and will get caught, you dumb piece of shit.

Wanna's got a point, We don't want to be associated with criminals here.

• Upvote 2

This the type of attitude that we are fighting against.

WE are NOT criminals.

Most if not all here grow cause we need it for medical reasons or wish to exercise our right to recreational enjoyment, not to break the law.

While people still treat us the same as murderers and real drug traffickers we will never hope to see legalization, even in the medical fields.

Don't steal electricity, or if you do use it to pirate DVD's or something else so when your caught (and you will be) it won't be related to us or our cause.

• Upvote 3

From the posts above I think you can tell we don't think its a good idea at all.

We all know of people who do but that puts us all at risk.

House fires from messed up powerboxes and overloads.

Power prices increase to cover the costs of theft and we all pay more.

The suspicion from coppers cos the neighbour was stealin power for his grow

I'm not sure about this anymore cos the system has changed a bit but, at one point the power was all owned by the state and if you were caught stealing from the state you got the book thrown at you bigtime. Others may know what those laws now are. But either way DON'T DO IT!!! Big risks for little gain and lots of trouble.

Pay your bill up front. No questions. Do a 'sneaky', get caught, BIG questions, have a holiday with a room mate called Bubba. Now think about it...hmmm I know what I'd choose lol

Pay ya Bill like everybody else.

Merl1n