buying bongs in melbourne

Hey, I live in Melbourne and was wondering where I could purchase bongs. A mate of mine bought one from vic market late last year but they've since been banned by the state government. Anywhere I can still get them in Melbourne? And yeah I do know about buying online, but I wanna know what I'm getting before I buy it.

Really appreciate the fast replies guys. Unfortunately buying online is not a viable option at this stage as I'm only 19 and haven't moved out yet. Heard markets (vic market, carribean market etc) sell them but heard this a while back so I'm not sure if you still can. Has anyone bought them from mmarkets since the laws?

Go to pahran/Windsor off your tree still sell so maybe head in the city at least 3/4 of my local tobacconist still order stock but I won't mention them srry be nice friendly and polite Ull be fine. Ps online is cheapest you have a debit card? Get it sent to the post office instead

If you really want to fondle the merchandise... drive to Canberra and visit Off Ya Tree at 83 Petrie Plaza.

Or support a local guy at Mullup.com.au. 

He has shop at Unit 2, 48 Sandford st, Mitchell 2911

I have found that Offyatree in Civic have a limited range and knowledge - they had no idea what dabs were. The staff were lovely though.