The questions about differentiating between "normal/bush weed and high potency/hydro" gives me the shits..  Sounds like that question was written by today tonight

I was hoping for a feedback section where one could leave comments regarding the survey, but no such luck.

It DID feel like a damned Today Tonight question. >:(

Yeah yeah cmon tig ... none of us here take drugs either but we still filled it out :P

Caffeine, nicotine, alcohol. All classed as drugs...

And it doesn't just ask about current substance use but previous.

No excuses.

The questions about differentiating between "normal/bush weed and high potency/hydro" gives me the shits..  Sounds like that question was written by today tonight

That one got on my tits as well, pretty hard to answer both as different when I've grown the same strain both ways with no noticable difference in potency.  Really wanted the opportunity to say my bush weed ain't low grade shit, in fact before going back to growing I was finding that the bush weed was often better than the commercial hydro.

Having to answer questions written by someone who doesn't know what they are really talking about doesn't inspire me with confidence.  The "kief" and "hash" was another iffy one, in my head they are the same thing but either pressed or not, but maybe I've got the wrong info in my head.  The lack of a feedback option was not good, could of opted in to permitting contact from them in the future but wasn't keen on that idea.  Reckon they could do well to seek out assistance from online communities such as this one when drawing up these survey's, can only imagine the questions specific to other drugs but would imagine there is issues there as well.

• Upvote 1

Thats it sph, i don't smoke hydro, but i also dont smoke bush, i smoke cannabis that has been grown under lights, using the same nutrients and medium as i would use if growing outside. I agree that good outdoor grown ganja, is better than the best indoor. Prohibition is what has pushed people inside, not quality of the end product. I am also under the impression that keif and hash is essentially the same thing.

Yes they should definately consult communities like ours, prior to writing these things, as it is a bit hard to take it seriously, when the authors are ignorant to the facts.