i used one of those PO mailing boxes there a bit sketchy i gave a mate a quater of an oz once the small grow was finished for opening the PO box in his name and if it fell back on him i would take the wrap in the end

those PO boxes are open on the inside of the post office free for any post office workers to check out your mail

the order was from within oz from pottys world back in the day so it wasnt an international order but it seemed to work ok

...and canna gets a beating in the reports and press (ie "drug house and blah blah cannabis blah blah)   This is the insidiousness of it.  something illegitimately prohibited and the layers of fuckery that follow it.  FWIW, who first 'cooked' crack?  was it bayer, like smack? 

sorry to hear of your luck ozzy...hopefully it won't be too long and you will be able to get those top genes powering.  all power to ya.

Faith :sun: