Holy shit Oz, you can't catch a break at the moment. 

I suppose the biggest concern at the moment is that the innocent lady doesn't end up in any shit over the seeds.  At least they started off by saying the unopened envelope was being returned, so if they all hold their heads it should be fine, in theory.  Probably want to hope the grandson doesn't know anything about the seeds or who they are for, the drug fucked don't have a good reputation for holding their cool and keeping their mouths shut.

The only person that knew the seeds where comming was the lady that lives there.

She no push over so the coppers cant play games with her.

With what her son and i what we use to get up to she know how to deal with coppers.

Still dont make me feel good that she was had to say what she did to cover her ass as well as mine...

come on guys thats a bit harsh this grandson could be a realitive of ozzy's we come from all walks of life keep that in mind

sorry to hear about your order ozzy just bad timing but it is a good reminder not to use someone u knows name for a seed order i know its probably very common but shows how it can unfold

use an old school mates name

what shipping option did u use?