My first grow - any tips?

Hey Rosymondd83 Just keep an eye on those buds they will dry really quick as there is no leaf matter to slow it down, try and keep you temps in your shed down if you can. I had an Auto Skunk that I trimmed like that and it over dried in 3 and half days. If it is too dry then you may not get quite as good cure. I err on the side of being slightly damp rather than over dry before I jar and keep a close eye on the jars for any excess dampness. I have found that if you cut all the damaged leaves along with the sun leaves and any larger ones this will leave you with a heap of small leaves on the buds. Once they are almost dry I do a second trim before placing in jars...if its medicine you want then you may not even bother with the second trim as I know plenty who leave the sugar leaves and smoke the lot. Which is dine when its all had a good cure IMHO

You have done well and should be enjoying the fruits of you labor for a the next few months. I completed my harvest last weekend for a total yeild of 307grms Dried weight plus 120grms of popcorn and leaf which I have already made into butter...cookie time this week.

Thanks for the advice.

I have a heap of boveda humidipacks which I can also add to the curing jars (62% humidity ones).

So I might put them in the jars after 3 days, if they can stay moist enough. Then after a couple of weeks in the jars, I will put in the humidity packs and store for long keeping. The good thing is that it's forecasted to not get over 20deg C for the next four days in Adelaide, so I wouldn't call it hot inside the shed, which is under shade also.

I plan on hopefully everything drying and curing correctly so hopefully I don't have to trim again, cause that was torture!