1st grow - outdoor - Autoflowers & Regular

Mind the bad drilling you can see on some of the holes! haha, Im not really a handy man, or a green thumb for that matter.

I have removed some of the green wire and replaced it with twine as its less bulky and I could tie it down a bit more accurately and spread out the leaves more. The trick with LST, I think, is to have the top of the plant (or what would be the top of the plant) below (in elevation only, not behind the leaves) the secondary or even tertiary leaves so that it wants to grow as much as possible. The theory behind it is that the top of the plant wants to be the top of the plant - as basic as I can explain it.

After one day of LST, I can see it working with the top of the plant looking like it has tried to bend upwards while I was at work today. 

I'll post some pics when the change is noticeable enough to capture with a camera. 

Yea they bend back up so quickly its pretty amazing haha have to tie them back down every few days 

They're not next to a pool are they?

Nah not next to the pool why?

They are kinda close to my air con engine thing that was blowing out hot as fuck air but it isnt blowing it directly on em:/

i realised yesterday after i turned A/C on and went back outside to check on em..

bigger pot can help 

use mushroom compost as a top dress / mulch 

otherwise don't let them dry out that much

Mm its a 20L bucket used as a pot isnt that big enuff? kinda scared to transplant it now lol 

most likely the 20lt bucket is a non tapered strait up & down sides

where a garden pot would be shorter & wider giving more insulation to root zone

i have my plants in a 430mm pot which is around the 40lt mark

close to air con no good

hot air will prob dry container faster than just a hot day 

Edited by itchybromusic