Making it go further - supply stress

Myles Highman

Question

High everyone,

Please excuse me if this isn't the right section to post in. I am such a hopeless newbie, I dunno what I'm doing.

I am so thankful to discover that using a bit of weed every day helps my illness immeasurably - heaps more than some of the awful pharmaceuticals doctors have put me on over the years. I've been having a toke for just over a year now and I'm in my late 30s - early 40s.

I've been getting stuff from a mate and he's been awesome and stacks helpful - but I worry about leaning on his stock too hard. He never charges me.

I'm learning more about growing my own, but my current real estate situation isn't conducive to a grow room - and waiting for bush harvest doesn't help my medium term lack of stuff problem.

So I was wondering a couple of things:

Firstly, how to make the stuff last a bit longer. I don't toke heaps, but even a 1/4 cone a day soon knocks over a small stash. I take it straight and I am very reluctant to use spinner - it's been 14 years since I quit tobacco and I don't fancy getting hooked on that crap again any time soon. But does spinner help it go heaps further? I mean do you get the same benefit from half as much weed and some spinner? I suspect not. And I am concerned about getting hooked on nicotine again, although I miss the flavour and aroma of Bank. ;)

The other thing, and I am embarrassed and really hesitate to ask, is where does a lonely unwell bloke get stuff? I really don't want to deal with anonymous "dealers", I've seen an advert on CList but I'm too panicky to phone them. As you might have guessed, my illness and social avoidance means I don't have a big circle of friends.

Sorry for the lame-arsed questions. Hopefully soon we will be through our mortgage/real estate stress and maybe even in our own place again and I can share heaps of great grow stories. But right now that seems a lifetime away and it brings tears to my eyes.

Thanks and please PM me or put me in my place if needed,

Myles.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Mister! (Does that mean we are on a first name basis now?) LOLame! :D

How best I express it?

I know not here. 

Blogger.

Smeone will enjhouy the madness. Surely. And don't call me Shirley.

Facebook?

Yeah. Maybe. But our internet connection is crappola! We gotta move house. So I can let my personalities run free. Oh my god. All these years without this medicine. No wonder there is so much suicide.

And "The Rain Song" just started playing. I do not wish to share my thoughts at this time. I am all good.

Just a little bit of weed. Mary Jane. Natures nurture. The enlighened among our species has bred this amazing herb to help us with the torment that can sometimes be a part of being human.

I mean, humans - as far as we can see from our vast (yet unimaginably small) knowledge of all things about the Universe, humans are the most intelligent being we know of.

We need to trust the enlightened ones. The bringers of peace, love, happiness. We need to embrace each other. My goal for the rest of my recently unemployed and impossibly mortgage stressed life is that I will help others. Starting with my wife and our miracle daughter.

Ok. How do I work blogger so I can stop pestering these very lovely people on this awesome board I have been scanning for over a year now.

My blog? Should I call it. First toked at 38. First psychoanalysed at 8. So many years of torment through latent illness. Not crazy amazeballs Sectioned type mental. Bless those poor souls who are in such a difficult situation. At least I am upright, capable and now mastering some degree of coping with the mess between my ears. Between my neurons. I mean. Family history (I don't dwell on it) - far from supportive upbringing of loneliness and isolation. No child deserves that. So here I am. Doing the best I possibly can for our daughter. Probably a bit long for a blog name. Thank god I learned to touch type.

Right. That's it. I'm outta here!

*footsteps*

*door slams*

*car screeches away*

D'oh!

Who's a crazy seppo?

Can't get much more non-seppo than me. I only go to Colorado, British Columbialand when I have a toke. It helps with the guilt and stigma that is still legislated in this country. But then again, gay marriage isn't even legal here. Sometimes I fear we are so backward, we are in another dimension.

Anyway, sorry I got "special". I'll reign in the sharing of the madness. You guys don't need to hear my mutterings. They are on the web somewhere if anyone is interested. I don't know why.

I stayed awake all night and all day - had a great time - got heaps of housework done. Went to bed at 9 pm and slept like a mo'fo.

I feel like a million bucks today. In fact two million would be nice.

We are gonna have an awesome time tonight.

Peace out and respect the Item Nine!

Special! lol :D