Making it go further - supply stress

Myles Highman

Question

High everyone,

Please excuse me if this isn't the right section to post in. I am such a hopeless newbie, I dunno what I'm doing.

I am so thankful to discover that using a bit of weed every day helps my illness immeasurably - heaps more than some of the awful pharmaceuticals doctors have put me on over the years. I've been having a toke for just over a year now and I'm in my late 30s - early 40s.

I've been getting stuff from a mate and he's been awesome and stacks helpful - but I worry about leaning on his stock too hard. He never charges me.

I'm learning more about growing my own, but my current real estate situation isn't conducive to a grow room - and waiting for bush harvest doesn't help my medium term lack of stuff problem.

So I was wondering a couple of things:

Firstly, how to make the stuff last a bit longer. I don't toke heaps, but even a 1/4 cone a day soon knocks over a small stash. I take it straight and I am very reluctant to use spinner - it's been 14 years since I quit tobacco and I don't fancy getting hooked on that crap again any time soon. But does spinner help it go heaps further? I mean do you get the same benefit from half as much weed and some spinner? I suspect not. And I am concerned about getting hooked on nicotine again, although I miss the flavour and aroma of Bank. ;)

The other thing, and I am embarrassed and really hesitate to ask, is where does a lonely unwell bloke get stuff? I really don't want to deal with anonymous "dealers", I've seen an advert on CList but I'm too panicky to phone them. As you might have guessed, my illness and social avoidance means I don't have a big circle of friends.

Sorry for the lame-arsed questions. Hopefully soon we will be through our mortgage/real estate stress and maybe even in our own place again and I can share heaps of great grow stories. But right now that seems a lifetime away and it brings tears to my eyes.

Thanks and please PM me or put me in my place if needed,

Myles.

• Upvote 1

It turns out Myles Highman is actually Private Myles Miller. Formerly of the US Army's "Item Nine" secret test team - later to become a member of the Crazy Dutch Basterds Nazi Killing Chaos.

My multiple personalities have become so complex they are currently exchanging details after a collision.

I have no idea what I am saying. (Yes I do).

I gotta play guitar again. Why am I scared of my Les Paul? Thank the flying spaghetti monster for this therapy.

Step away from the rainbows - they've heard enough mental mutterings for one night. Wow. I haven't slept! How about that! Just like John Candy when we were filming "The Blues Brothers". Man did we eat some drugs on that shoot. How Landis kept us all under control is a complete mystery to me. *third person engrish fail* sorry.

I never did watch any more "United States of Tara" episodes. Wasn't Eddie Izzard in it?

Fuck our povvo satellite internet. Fuck those brainless norks in Canberra. Our public infrastructure is wilting.

Step away from the keyboard, young Skywalker. Very high you are. Just like Yoda - but with cooler hair?

Too late, Ford. I have reclaimed black stuff. And a couple of bits of bud that fell through. What the? Am I doing something wrong? I was always worried about pulling raw bud through the bowl hole. So I used to put a small cross of stem in the bottom and pack it above that.

Another Simpsons quote is called for:

"Arrrgh! I have no idea what I'm doing!"

:D

I am higher that the price of fish before Easter.

Listening to Led Zeppelin's fourth album edits and different mixes.

My brain is alive and flying out the window.

What am I waffling on about?

I think I need to internalise the dialogise because it's just getting boring....

"Going to California" strings only from #Led_Zeppelin four symbols album.

If that isn't one of the most amazing and beautiful things you've ever heard. Eargasm. I love music so much it makes me cry.

And I can't find the track on YT so go buy it. It's incredible.

#rant over. sorry.