Virgin Grower

The more layers of glass the light has to go through the less intense it is by the time it gets to the plant. It should be warm enough now in most parts to not need a greenhouse. You also need to be careful the humidity inside the greenhouse doesn't get too high.

This is my first recent grow. I grew some shitty weed many years ago. My autos are Sweet Seeds Trailwreck, Green Poison and Cream Mandarine. You can see full info on the strains in the Sweet Seeds forum. They have been above ground for almost a week and are on their second set of true leaves.

Thanks Buds,

I actually did something really dumb today (although at the time I thought it best) I bought some, new pots and replanted the seeds. I only planted them originally yesterday.

I wanted to add perlite to the mix to make sure it would aerate properly. Hopefully I haven't done any damage. I'm going to use seaweed nutrients as my weapon of choice. Nice and natural. Thanks for the tips guys. I really appreciate any help.

I've been leaving the plant pots in my homemade green house for the last 2 days. The weather hasn't been great.