What do you think I should do?

First time grower. Germinated my seeds about two months ago, have re potted them, used organic potting mix and organic blood and bone type pellets....

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if they can tell if it is indica or sativa, if these are male or female and what else I should be doing...

I'm wanting to keep this as organic as possible...

Thanks in advance fellow tokers!

post-55180-0-52163100-1414549343_thumb.jpg

First time grower. Germinated my seeds about two months ago, have re potted them, used organic potting mix and organic blood and bone type pellets....

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if they can tell if it is indica or sativa, if these are male or female and what else I should be doing...

I'm wanting to keep this as organic as possible...

Thanks in advance fellow tokers!

too early to be showing gender, tho at 2months you theoretically should be able to tell... your plants are small for 2 months old

wild guess 3 indica dominant and 1 possible sativa (bottom left)

what should you be doing?

get rid of that brown stuff that is on top of the medium

get rid of those pellets too

I'm sure there will be others to come along and help out

Good stuff royalty, it's great to see more small hobbiest growers coming on board. :thumbsup:

Fat leaves generally mean they are heading towards a more indica dominant subspecies.

In regards to sex, you won't know until the light hours are dropped. Are you growing indoor? If so, when you switch to 12/12 it'll become obvious within a few weeks. If outdoors, you won't find out until the light hours start dropping outside, around feb i guess.

There are some basics that you may need to get your head around to ensure things go the way you want:

pH levels

Pest control

Feeding/watering regime

Quality of growing medium

NPK ratio of fertiliser

Thanks a lot for the replies guys, a great help! I think they are quite small as i planted them well before Spring started, they are certainly growing well now...

The brown stuff is just some grass that landed on top of the pots while brush cutting near them...Surely not a threat to the plant? I'm growing outdoors and just letting them do their thing at the moment, I just feel as if I should be doing more but maybe just leaving them is best? I have been spraying every couple of days with a tomato plant bug repellent, how long until I would be looking at pulling them? 6 months? As for what type of weed it is I too believe they are indica... 

Thanks once again for all the advice:-)