Medical Marijuanna - Cancer

sliM

Question

Hi guys,

A while ago i posted a thread seeking advice on medical marijuanna.

I am back again, as the frist time around i never placed the order.

This was mainly due to nerves about QLD customs, and also relying on somebody else to come through for me, which never happened.

So the idea died off temporarily. I am back now, and still seeking similar advice.

I've narrowed my search down to two seedbanks:

Demon Seeds

Attitude Seedbank

Bonza

Which one of these suppliers have a high success rate shipping to QLD?

Can anybody tell me from their experience?

Sorry to post another thread related to the same topic, it was awhile ago the other one.

I feel as if i'm ready to take a stab and put the nerves behind me, but if any of you can give me advice on how to do this safely, or even

guide me to a seedbank in AUS so it doesnt have to go through customs, i would appreciate it so much.

For those who don't know, my mother is suffering from stage 4 breast cancer (terminal). I would like to increase her quality of life.

I got tons of replies and responses last time, and I'm ever so grateful for that.

I'm sorry i didn't pull through the first time, but your responses never went to waste.

Thanks,

B.

P.S.

STRAIN I WANT:

http://www.demonseeds.com/products/Medical-Mass-%252d-Feminised-seeds.html

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/royal-queen-seeds-medical-mass/prod_4630.html

http://bonzaseeds.com/products.php?product=Royal-Queen-Seeds-Medical-Mass-Feminized-Cannabis-Seeds

Sorry if this is posted under the wrong category.

Edited by sliM

Looking to have them sent to someone else in a different state to avoid QLD.

On another note i can get an ozzie tomorrow, however it is hydro and i don't know the chemicals used.

This is all i can get at the moment for her, would this be safe if made into a form of food?

Or should i not take any chances.

I need a reply relatively soon.

Thanks,

Brent

You can use a different address to your own no problem. There are no checks on domestic mail so you can post them interstate no dramas.

Looking to have them sent to someone else in a different state to avoid QLD.

On another note i can get an ozzie tomorrow, however it is hydro and i don't know the chemicals used.

This is all i can get at the moment for her, would this be safe if made into a form of food?

Or should i not take any chances.

I need a reply relatively soon.

Thanks,

Brent

Generally speaking 99% hydro going around isn't laced with anything. Just generally isn't flushed properly. The chemicals used isn't much different from an outdoor crop. Some out door would be completely organic but with a flush would have roughly the same chemicals in the plant.

Some hydro has pgr wich when not flushed some people complain about minor chest issues when smoking it all the time.

I would say cooking with that hydro while waiting for your own crop should be as safe it can be.

I personally wouldn't have any issues with it.

Just remember that it will higher thc and no cbd compared to the strains your looking to grow so start slow like a quarter of a cookie or brownie. Wait 2 hours and if she's good with that keep at that dose until tolerance builds. If after 2 hours she feels nothing go another quater and wait 2 hours again and so on

Eating weed can be a rough experience if you take more then you can handle since it takes like 10 hrs to fully wear off.