one strain

Just 1?
not possible

Wonder Woman by Nirvana Seeds (hybrid)

Have been growing it for a few years (4or 5) and recently decided to retire it.

Great all-rounder, good pain relief, long lasting effects, easy to grow, can harvest as early as 49days

Hawaiian Sativa

happy high, daytime smoke, long lasting and complex high

great taste- tropical fruit, quick to finish (for a sattie) at 70-100 days 

• Upvote 1

Agree with all who have said it is impossible to choose just one strain. I do however, love the idea of having a mum with multiple strains grafted onto her.

Unfortunately, the best smokes i have ever had were unknown strains, smoked over ten years ago. first, was some light green fluffy gear that put me in a clear state of euphoria, made the world appear amazingly beautiful. Second was some hash i got in 94, similar high to the light green fluffy stuff. But the strongest, by a mile, was known only as Kyogle, this stuff made me pass out, extremely heavy ganja that Kyogle gear! It is interesting how in over 20 years of smoking, i can recall only 3 amazingly amazing experiences. A bit like a surfer constantly looking for that one wave to top them all.

• Upvote 2

I've only grown a couple capt.  the mrnice strains I've tried (NHS, La Nina) are really nice but just not quite what I'm after. 

The NHS for very similar reasons to Louise's comment in that there's a few different phenos and flavours.   I had a beautiful one last yr(?) that yielded and had the nice autumn colours ...complex flavours  the NHS can taste really skunky dirty or light fruity and HIGH, pine often comes through too. 

La Nina takes me off with awesome indescribable flavours then gets me horny then puts me to sleep lol

I think Naycha might have hit it on the head though fror mine so far.  I had to harvest the lush plant I was growing (type/pheno 2?) at like 45 days...about I guess maybe 50-50 cloudy to clear.  My back and legs love me for it.  Best med so far...and very early...no paranoia and functional, not sleepy until the effect begins to wane.  Then its time for another vape/pipe/toke and another couple of hours of domestic duty bliss-I'm on this next year and I would like to make some seeds cos I love it so far gushy blush but it fair dinkum lol  Really though, I wanna try as many as I can :bongon:

Faith :sun:

• Upvote 1