guerrilla grow nsw

Put the girls out on Wednesday morning, unfortunately I didn't take my camera, I'll be sure to get some snaps next visit..

I have a question for anyone that can help me out about bull ants.. The big Red variety..

There is a nest between two of my OG kush's, and I'm worried they might eat them or atleast feed off the resin come flowering time. I have read that they feed off honeydew, nectar etc. Not too sure about cannabis though.

I initially thought they would be good have around, maybe fend off a few intruders if need be lol

Well I decided to go check my baby's, given we've had some really hot days here I thought it might be wise to give then a little water..

Everything is going well, they're starting to establish themselves and have really brightened up..

Hot weather is forecast for the rest of the week, so I might get back come the weekend.post-54300-0-36378800-1414404652_thumb.jpgpost-54300-0-40327000-1414404755_thumb.jpgpost-54300-0-61557000-1414404878_thumb.jpg

Try Lucerne mulch, aka alfalfa in US & else where

seen it at masters https://www.masters.com.au/product/900007370/organic-lucerne-mulch-7sqm-coverage

I'm not lucky enough to have a masters close by bit a quick online bunnings search shows they do have lucerne mulch, just hope they stock it locally

Hey just a thought if you want to grow big plants dig them holes about a metre plus in diameter. Also as itchy said lucerne mulch is the go, it also provides nitrogen.

The holes are actually bigger than they appear on the pics, they're at least 2 feet diameter by the same amount deep.. When I dug them a few months ago I covered the top with existing sand to make them stand out less.

I'm not after monster plants, I'll be happy if they get to 5 or 6 feet. They would definitely stick out amongst the coastal heath they're situated in. The only reason why I chose the spot was because I have a water supply, gets plenty of sun and is a right pr#@k to get to..

• Upvote 1