EARLY PREFLOWERS/FLOWERING HELP? OUTDOOR AUS GROW - SHIVA SKUNK LEMON

It's a bit early to panic yet, they're just preflowering at this stage, but Spider could be on the money.  Keep an eye on them for the next couple of weeks, if they are going into flower they will start to cluster instead of just coming up as singles or pairs at each node.  If it's an option, bring them in under some sort of light, or place lights around them, for a few hrs after sunset every day for the next few weeks, even solar lights will do if you use enough.  Doesn't need to be enough light, or even the right sort of light, to make them grow, just to keep them awake for a bit longer each day.

• Upvote 1

thanks heaps guys :) the ozstoners people are great help, thats aussies for ya
they are in the middle of nowhere and nything requiring ac power is a no-go
i can only think of torches but i doubt theyd work :/
uh guess il hope for the best ey? 
at least this early sexing weeded out the male i had, keeping it for pollen as it has barneys genetics - lib haze, gonna cross with a shiva or purple haze and create my own strain :D

thanks heaps guys :) the ozstoners people are great help, thats aussies for ya

they are in the middle of nowhere and nything requiring ac power is a no-go

i can only think of torches but i doubt theyd work :/

uh guess il hope for the best ey? 

at least this early sexing weeded out the male i had, keeping it for pollen as it has barneys genetics - lib haze, gonna cross with a shiva or purple haze and create my own strain :D

I put 4 solar lights (the spotlight style ones from Bummings) around a more advanced early flowering plant this time last year and they seemed to pull her out of it, left them there for 3-4 weeks from memory.  Click the link in my sig for the 2013-2014 grow if you want a look at what I mean.  Best to head it off before they start budding properly if you are going to do it

If I just have problems as all of you on that side of the planet...  Ohh...

Here, europe, balkan somewhere, we have to short time for the plants out, becouse clima going crazy for past few years, meens, cold summer, winter sunny but cold, verry...

In my album, outdor big plants, stoped wright as you see them on photos...

Plan to have 3-5 kg, and only lower flowers stayed in life, and had a litl over 500g, everything else was fucked up!!! September 1. 2. 3. was -3*c...

If you love plants, you may know what I passed throw.. It was realy hard for my hurt...

Will never grow again, and didn`t, if not 110% sure, that will be any word about my babys comming the prityes they can..   :)

Autoflowers yes, indor yes.. hehe in progress.. And of course, yes, I am going to show you everything...

Sorry for my english mates... think you understand if you whant!!!

Just came to say hi to all, and will active read and excange expirience, knowlege and informations, with people as I am..

See ya!!

ijnkj n

If I just have problems as all of you on that side of the planet...  Ohh...

Here, europe, balkan somewhere, we have to short time for the plants out, becouse clima going crazy for past few years, meens, cold summer, winter sunny but cold, verry...

In my album, outdor big plants, stoped wright as you see them on photos...

Plan to have 3-5 kg, and only lower flowers stayed in life, and had a litl over 500g, everything else was fucked up!!! September 1. 2. 3. was -3*c...

If you love plants, you may know what I passed throw.. It was realy hard for my hurt...

Will never grow again, and didn`t, if not 110% sure, that will be any word about my babys comming the prityes they can..   :)

Autoflowers yes, indor yes.. hehe in progress.. And of course, yes, I am going to show you everything...

Sorry for my english mates... think you understand if you whant!!!

Just came to say hi to all, and will active read and excange expirience, knowlege and informations, with people as I am..

See ya!!

tasty lookin sativa you got there mate, purple hues and all! what strain?

sorry to hear about your loss, these things suck i know :(

funny that youd post on an aussie forum lol and your from europe

the post doesnt really relate to mine either but runs along the line of "bad things happening to plants" i guess lol very random indeed

tasty lookin sativa you got there mate, purple hues and all! what strain?

sorry to hear about your loss, these things suck i know :(

funny that youd post on an aussie forum lol and your from europe

the post doesnt really relate to mine either but runs along the line of "bad things happening to plants" i guess lol very random indeed

Haha, been looking where to hide my pics, bcs, I wanted to share them..  :D

I took seeds from austrian street, that I smoked..

I am going to live in CA soon, to just planting and live my life my way...

all best mate..

Hi Jamie, I too am growing Lemon Skunk and my girls are starting to flower early, which for me goes against everything I know even though I have never grown this strain before, it is a little concerning as I assumed anothe 6 weeks of vegetive growth befoe Pre flowering. The flowers on one seem a little too large just to be showing they are female, one is trying hard to flower hard which I do not want at this stage.

My only male plant has been flowing since 6 weeks of age which is annoying me big time as I wanted to breed plenty of seeds for the future, hopefully the pollen is viable until at least feb/march for breeding.

Lemon Skunk does grow a bit vinney between the nodes! I would like to grow this strain in the future but depending on how productive it is I may not, I will be interested to see how yours go.

Regards

Nells

Hi Jamie, I too am growing Lemon Skunk and my girls are starting to flower early, which for me goes against everything I know even though I have never grown this strain before, it is a little concerning as I assumed anothe 6 weeks of vegetive growth befoe Pre flowering. The flowers on one seem a little too large just to be showing they are female, one is trying hard to flower hard which I do not want at this stage.

My only male plant has been flowing since 6 weeks of age which is annoying me big time as I wanted to breed plenty of seeds for the future, hopefully the pollen is viable until at least feb/march for breeding.

Lemon Skunk does grow a bit vinney between the nodes! I would like to grow this strain in the future but depending on how productive it is I may not, I will be interested to see how yours go.

Regards

Nells

thanks for the reply dude!

my lemon is going strong, although i fear she may be hermaphrodite

i saw a couplle little ball looking things which i didnt like too much so i transplanted her well away from the main crop

mine too is showing a bit more than 2 pstils on afew nodes and i am unsure if it will flower soon or keep vegging!

my shiva on the other hand looks like it will continue to veg for quite some time

where did you get your lemon skunk seeds?

thanks

I got my seeds from https://www.marijuanaseeds.com.au/seed-bank/lemon-skunk-seeds  ,they were expensive but I dont mind love my Hooch! I tried to import seeds from Green house seed company in Amsterdam but they didn't get here, they resent the order but the same again :( so the Aussie seed bank was the next option for me, hoping I can breed seeds this year and next year purchase another variety to grow.

if you like post pics of the plant you see as hermaphrodite if you can and I will see if I can tell if it is I am ot bad at botany of pants! Be good to know how your plants finish off.

You can see pics of two of my girls here https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/70807-hello/?do=findComment&comment=443690 ,they were planted in the first week of September.

Reggards

Nells