First outdoor grow(auto & reg) - need advice!

i think the last time i watered this one was 4 or so days ago..but on saturday morning i added some of the soil from the other pots that the autoflower seedlings had died to add the stability of this plant coz it was starting to lean over alot 

Could that soil be damaged or is it more the fact that i added dry soil ontop of already moist soil?

rkn this plant has no hope of surviving?  

post-53426-0-71035700-1414381964_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-25116900-1414381997_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeeibi21

Yeah Id say it will survive ...its amazing what sort of abuse plants can bounce back from

Good luck :)  Brimstond

i really hope so, getting a little discouraged by all these set backs to be honest :( but im stubborn so its jst making me want to successfully grow even more >.< 

I sprayed it with some hydrogen peroxide 3% - used 15ml into 300ml water and sprayed around the root n then sprinkled cinnamon powder at the root n around the top layer of soil.

will give it a week to see how it reacts, otherwise ima start germinating another replacement seed...im running low on the regular seeds too, only got like 3 chances left to get this right lol

I sprayed it with some hydrogen peroxide 3% - used 15ml into 300ml water and sprayed around the root n then sprinkled cinnamon powder at the root n around the top layer of soil.

Why?

Rule number one of growing is to KEEP IT SIMPLE

it may survive, leave it alone ,once a week water at the most (at the moment)

prob should get it into the shade too

Edited by Matanuska Thunder

Hey mate, might honestly be worth grabbing a packet of cheap tomato seeds and trying to germ them first if your worried about losing your remaining cannabis seeds.

although not identical it will give you some experience germinating seeds, and won't cost much if you muck up

Ive germinted em well, i think its more me jst trying to do too much to them while they are too young..i dno >.<

Im more convinced there is something bad with this soil, or that since i switched to rain water reservoir it might have had something in that water and watering the soil has infected it?  

Why?

Rule number one of growing is to KEEP IT SIMPLE

it may survive, leave it alone once a week water at the most (at the min)

prob should get it into the shade too

Read a few forums saying they work as anti-fungal treatments? 

but did you have a fungal problem?

this early in a grow is too soon to be adding all this stuff to the soil

Assumed so since my autoflower seedlings died, sorry guys ive been posting on 2 diff forums so i keep forgetting what pics ive showed. Heres what i posted on the other forum below..

"Hey guys these autoflower seeds have sprouted but dnt seem to be moving for like 2 days now n they look a weird brown color :/

any idea wats caused em? "

And then was told it was damping off, so i researched that n from what i read it seemed like it was either fungal problem or over watering and since they said those treatments dnt really have any bad effects n are relatively safe i figured i might aswell try it when it happened to this plant :( 

post-53426-0-87091700-1414388861_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-45835900-1414388876_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-86477100-1414388894_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeeibi21