Royal Queen Seeds Diesel Auto Outdoor Grow journal

It is not a bad idea to use a proven system. For example, Canna terra medium with the canna vega and flores and pH adjusted water is really all you need and very simple to use, one part nutrient and it is all there. You will have to pay for it but your chances of having a succesful auto grow will be improved.

hey ford, thanks for ur input and i fully understand that, just tight on cash atm which is the reason im growing my own, as i cannot afford :(

Hi buddy! (Edited) hi DRSD

Thanks so much for your detailed post, much appreciated! Sounds like u know ur stuff man, glad ur hanging around haha!... Umm she recieves roughly 1hour filtered light either side of 7-8 hours completely direct light a day.. Sooo anywhere from 9-10hours total per day.. Hope this is sufficient?

With the medium I am using, yes I am aware I need it to be nice and fluffy as I usually put perlite in the soil wether it be auto or not but just moved down from up north and and just had my little new born boy, so just doin a little quick grow on the cheap and sneaky. I'm obviously after as much as possible but a quarter minimum will satisfy me :)... The soil I am using now does seem quite "dense", in saying this it Is also quite light so it's an even mix of dense and fluffy if that makes any sense at all! lol...

Feeding schedule, only given her one very mild dose of cannazyme (to break down dead roots in the soil I am usin) and GoGo juice.

I can't see what else I have written to me so I appologise if I have missed anything but I have done my best to remember haha!

Thanks heaps again buddy, please stay posted!

Peace

Jadz

Edited by jadcla

If your going to use a coco specific grow medium why not

I was under the impression you were doing a soil grow ?

Good luck with whatever you choose

Hi man,

thanks for your reply :) yeh it is a soil grow thats why im wondering what ur thoughts are on using canna in soil at minimal doses?. 

but now that you mention it, i am quite keen to do a coco grow... maybe i shall add something new to this journal ;) 

stay tuned :)

peace

jadcla

Canna Terra nutrients are designed to be used with soil.

Naycha :peace:

That's correct nay but why spend the extra doh! If your under a price restriction in which I thought you were jadcia ? water would be fine in a soil based grow medium? Canna terra was designed for peat moss based soils in specific (terra professional ) which from memory is a coco / perlite/ soil mix ?

Up to you but man if you can afford it go for it !