elemental day and night fan speed controller?

staunch_1

Sorry staunch, I would think a unit capable of doing what they claim would cost a bit more than what you paid.

i dont worry about night time temps just keeping a good airflow, maybe a smaller fan on a timer to take over at night with a reduced airflow. I grow through summer so I have to put up with higher temps than recommended but I still get a good harvest. Good luck either way.

Tangwena

Yer mate another to good to be true.yer I'll be growing over summer aswell.a 1x2 1x2 2m high tent inside a shed so it will be toasty.I'm getting fresh air through my window into my tent with an 8" inline fan which helps a lot but up here the temps are still getting down to 15c at night.with my 600watt hps heats the tent up abit at night.what temps are you getting Upto mate.can I run 15mins off 15mins on for clean air and hot exchange or is that to far apart

Hay buddy I grow in my attick! I have 150mm centrifugal fan in and out. I run 2 ceramic metal halides in a cool tube, In summer I get 32c in the box 1.2x1.2 by 1.7m high. But I suck air from inside the house and expel it through a vent outside. I dont worry about night time temps.

I also run the lights during the day to take advantage of my sola panels output.

Its all arse about tit to whats the commonly accepted norm, but I still get heaps of good bud.

Also helps as I grow sativas and sativa dominant crosses they dont seem to mind a bit of heat.

I hope you have the best of luck with your grow theres heaps of good grow advice on this site, (not from me ha ha)

Tangwena

Yer the sativas can take a beating.I've done afew outdoor grows in summer and temps get high out here and in direct sunlight it's gotta be in the 40c if not higher also had afew indica dominates that loved it.come to think of it if I did decide to go a sativa indoor grow will I need to veg alittle longer.