The Roast ABC

Oz

Only thing that was interesting was Tony Abbotts belief that canna was already legal for personal use in NSW. I thought they were joking, but no.

Other than that it was without humour, full of generalisations( lazy stoners) and would have left anyone sitting on the fence, with only a partial interest about medical cannabis more confused.

I normally like The Roast, and finally got around to watching this episode on Iview last night.  I would have to agree that they did a pretty piss poor job on this episode.  They tried to take the piss out of both sides of the debate, as usual, but they only seemed to manage to royally fuck it up on both fronts.  I knew they were not going to pass serious comment on the issue, or fall obviously on the pro side of the debate, but unfortunately they also failed to be funny by taking a fairly lazy approach.