Poppy push raises cannabis query

I can reconcile it for them.

Opium is a major commercial commodity for the benefit of corporate pharmaceutical.  Until a way can be found for big pharma to be the only source for cannabis it will not be a major commercial commodity for the benefit of corporate pharmaceutical.

Reconciled, without political bullshit speak. 

Love the way Abbot is pushing forward as the first federal pollie to allow opium outside of Taz, yet who here thinks he'll ever allow any Liberal government to pass any legislation on medicinal cannabis?

WAFarmers president Dale Park said commercial poppy cultivation should be explored in WA.

"My attitude is that if it's another string on the agriculture bow, we would have to be in favour of it," he said. "The red tape would be something else for opium but I think the returns would be enough to cover the red tape."

I thought red tape was when the oppositions make it harder to pass through parliament, delaying the process. If I'm right how can the return be enough to cover red tape.

Haze