Cannabis Friendly Doctors

Vapechef

Question

if you find one vapechef let me know, it's trial and error

The younger ones tend to have a more open view on things, where as the older ones are set in their ways.

You are protected under doctor/patient confidentiality.

I never tell them I smoke it, I say I 'consume' it for pain relief, if they have a negative attitude and blame everything on that, i just get up and leave say thanks and don't use them again.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Jester i will let you know if i do. Mrcompletion i'm not looking for someone to prescribe MMJ (im more than happy to break the law if thats what it takes for me to live comfortably) to me i just want a doctor i can talk to about my own problems, without having them blame them all on cannabis. Its a waste of my time and money and and pospones my recovery basically. 

• Upvote 2

I have meet sympathetic doctors and had talks with them about trying cannabis.

Years ago at a after party I was sharing a joint with one of the younger GP's in town. Ever seen the BBC show Hamish Macbeth, he's a copper in one cop town that has sessions with the GP , funny stuff. Life is stranger than fiction my friend.

I know of a GP in Victoria who prescribed medical cannabis to a patient who suffered a severe spinal injury. The patient was taking dozens of pills a day for the pain and the medical cannabis took the edge off. This was almost a decade ago now though. I'm not sure what's changed since then but there will always be doctors pushing boundaries to help such patients in need.

I know of a GP in Victoria who prescribed medical cannabis to a patient who suffered a severe spinal injury. The patient was taking dozens of pills a day for the pain and the medical cannabis took the edge off. This was almost a decade ago now though. I'm not sure what's changed since then but there will always be doctors pushing boundaries to help such patients in need.

If it's not approved by the TGA it cannot be prescribed. It (whole Cannabis) has never been approved by the TGA.

I smell :crap:

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 1